MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

011310_1_p.jpg

011264_1_p.jpg

How did the shape change that much, that fast?

OMG an OG pair of Bordeaux's sold for $994 on eBAY!!!! Holy %#%!!! I already ordered my pair, they should be here first week of April, Im thinking maybe I should get a second cuz I dont think theyll be retrod again for a long time, if ever. Kinda disapointing to see so many ppl that have already got theirs complaining about the quality/materials of the shoe. i think the last few releases from JB (Cool Grey XI, White Cement III, Jordan 2011 all colors, and Playoff XIII) have all been top notch IMO

OMG an OG pair of Bordeaux's sold for $994 on eBAY!!!! Holy %#%!!! I already ordered my pair, they should be here first week of April, Im thinking maybe I should get a second cuz I dont think theyll be retrod again for a long time, if ever. Kinda disapointing to see so many ppl that have already got theirs complaining about the quality/materials of the shoe. i think the last few releases from JB (Cool Grey XI, White Cement III, Jordan 2011 all colors, and Playoff XIII) have all been top notch IMO

yeah i'm still not a fan of the back tab thing being so short and the tongues being different...the shape...eh...i can deal with but its the other things that irk me. its still a cop regardless because i've been wanting bordeauxs for years...but dammit nike.

yeah i'm still not a fan of the back tab thing being so short and the tongues being different...the shape...eh...i can deal with but its the other things that irk me. its still a cop regardless because i've been wanting bordeauxs for years...but dammit nike.

So as we are nearing the release date of these shoes I have not heard anything about these being released in OG boxes (based on previous postings some dudes on here so sure they come in og boxes)... umm yea nooo... crickets crickets crickets....

So as we are nearing the release date of these shoes I have not heard anything about these being released in OG boxes (based on previous postings some dudes on here so sure they come in og boxes)... umm yea nooo... crickets crickets crickets....

Anybody know the release status on these??? Are they GR?? LTD GR??? LTD??? Anyone know?? Some of the preorder prices are outrageous, and VII arent typically too expensive.

Anybody know the release status on these??? Are they GR?? LTD GR??? LTD??? Anyone know?? Some of the preorder prices are outrageous, and VII arent typically too expensive.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Don't start...

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Don't start...

Back
Top Bottom