MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Chris Brown is wearing these on 106 and honestly, I kinda want them now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font]
Hey Thanks for the info, its really hard to get release info in Canada, that kinda why i jump on NT to see whats happening.  As for Nikestore.com, unfortunately they will not ship to Canada for whatever reason, so calling them to find out release status never really crossed my mind.  Thanks for the help, thats all I was asking for from the beginning.

Some of the most easiest questions can be answered by Nike directly.  
Nike does let you get info based on your region as well.  

I've seen plenty of times when some NT'ers have given false info, which is another reason why I never ask questions in here that I want truthfully answered.  
laugh.gif

Hey Thanks for the info, its really hard to get release info in Canada, that kinda why i jump on NT to see whats happening.  As for Nikestore.com, unfortunately they will not ship to Canada for whatever reason, so calling them to find out release status never really crossed my mind.  Thanks for the help, thats all I was asking for from the beginning.

I've seen plenty of times when some NT'ers have given false info, which is another reason why I never ask questions in here that I want truthfully answered.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Fair enough, Thanks again!!!  Good luck to all, hope everyone gets what theyre after.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

Fair enough, Thanks again!!!  Good luck to all, hope everyone gets what theyre after.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

cool man hypebeast much?
tongue.gif
Man Chris Brown is really influencing people to want to buy shoes he wears 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I know this dude who bought the volt griffeys cause he saw a pic of Chris Brown wearing them smh

laugh.gif

cool man hypebeast much?
tongue.gif
Man Chris Brown is really influencing people to want to buy shoes he wears 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I know this dude who bought the volt griffeys cause he saw a pic of Chris Brown wearing them smh

laugh.gif

cool man hypebeast much?
tongue.gif
Umm.......your point?

I like the way they look on feet and it's convincing me to want to buy them.

Y'all "sneakerheads" like to use the word hypebeast too much and don't even know the exact meaning.

laugh.gif

cool man hypebeast much?
tongue.gif
Umm.......your point?

I like the way they look on feet and it's convincing me to want to buy them.

Y'all "sneakerheads" like to use the word hypebeast too much and don't even know the exact meaning.

I saw Michael Jordan wearing these during the 1992 All Star game and made me want these... Chris Brown who??

I saw Michael Jordan wearing these during the 1992 All Star game and made me want these... Chris Brown who??

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

That's nothing, just wait until Kanye goes out in public wearing these, people will flock, this page will jump 20 pages in 1 day.... 

That's nothing, just wait until Kanye goes out in public wearing these, people will flock, this page will jump 20 pages in 1 day.... 

Locked up 3 pair
pimp.gif
*wipes sweat*
edit

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
23SOLE wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
i hope not

Locked up 3 pair
pimp.gif
*wipes sweat*
edit

FrenchBlue23 wrote:
23SOLE wrote:

30t6p3b.gif
i hope not

QFMFT. I think kicks that MJ himself wore have so much more impact than seeing any celeb of today wearing them. I saw Khaled wearing them a couple weeks ago at a Heat game. He didn't make me want them, Money wearing them did.

QFMFT. I think kicks that MJ himself wore have so much more impact than seeing any celeb of today wearing them. I saw Khaled wearing them a couple weeks ago at a Heat game. He didn't make me want them, Money wearing them did.

Back
Top Bottom