MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

What do y'all think about the different tones in the tounge? I personaly love that one is brighter than the other. More eye catching to me. By the way, this is my first post.
happy.gif

^ Yeah, I just returned a matching shirt I copped from Champs after having second thoughts about the shirt being a little too busy. To each his own but I'm going to go for a more subtle look with these. Shout out to my man above with the cardinal shorts. I robo copped the bordeaux shorts like those on sight.

^ Yeah, I just returned a matching shirt I copped from Champs after having second thoughts about the shirt being a little too busy. To each his own but I'm going to go for a more subtle look with these. Shout out to my man above with the cardinal shorts. I robo copped the bordeaux shorts like those on sight.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Any chance of a restock on NDC?

they should restock on these soon
grin.gif
 but the thing with NDC is you never know when its gonna happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Any chance of a restock on NDC?

they should restock on these soon
grin.gif
 but the thing with NDC is you never know when its gonna happen
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

^ I know that my 2 orders both received a tracking number. The 1st one came a little late...but like I said they were slammed once that Bugs shirt dropped. All in all....5-7 days was the delivery time. Not bad in my opinion.

What's up? I knew you were getting these. I said F it and copped 2 pair. 1 for me and 1 for my dad

Yeah man, but I gotta freeze until at least December. Getting ready to build a new house....which means I may have to catch the TB3's from a reseller! I didn't know your pops was into J's man!

Just got another shirt from TheFreshness...that 1992 tee...at 50% off, why not. I know there's mixed reviews on the matching shirts, and to an extent I'd side to not "over-match". But I would think that sometimes...it is OK to match, right?!?! Just sometimes.......

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

^ I know that my 2 orders both received a tracking number. The 1st one came a little late...but like I said they were slammed once that Bugs shirt dropped. All in all....5-7 days was the delivery time. Not bad in my opinion.

What's up? I knew you were getting these. I said F it and copped 2 pair. 1 for me and 1 for my dad

Yeah man, but I gotta freeze until at least December. Getting ready to build a new house....which means I may have to catch the TB3's from a reseller! I didn't know your pops was into J's man!

Just got another shirt from TheFreshness...that 1992 tee...at 50% off, why not. I know there's mixed reviews on the matching shirts, and to an extent I'd side to not "over-match". But I would think that sometimes...it is OK to match, right?!?! Just sometimes.......

im going to return my pairs from finishline and see if i can pick up a pair from ftl with the coupon lol

im going to return my pairs from finishline and see if i can pick up a pair from ftl with the coupon lol

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm not really into the matching shirts with the VII's, but I did see this shirt made by JB.

14156011_z.jpg

grin.gif
This is the shirt one of the spots in my town was trying to push on me if I wanted to buy a week early @ 225 + price of shirt. Apparently there's also a version of this shirt with the White Cements on it too. 

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm not really into the matching shirts with the VII's, but I did see this shirt made by JB.

14156011_z.jpg

grin.gif
This is the shirt one of the spots in my town was trying to push on me if I wanted to buy a week early @ 225 + price of shirt. Apparently there's also a version of this shirt with the White Cements on it too. 

I dont see how they can use a nice durabuck/nubuck on these but then trash other retros with that weird suede crap

I dont see how they can use a nice durabuck/nubuck on these but then trash other retros with that weird suede crap

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

LOLZ
roll.gif

U can buy something else with the $30 that u gonna save LOLZ!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

LOLZ
roll.gif

U can buy something else with the $30 that u gonna save LOLZ!

Back
Top Bottom