MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I got two pairs from eastbay and each was boxed inside a bigger box. I don't understand why they still double box, but can't double box single orders for other kinds of shoes.

I got two pairs from eastbay and each was boxed inside a bigger box. I don't understand why they still double box, but can't double box single orders for other kinds of shoes.

Just got mine from eastbay, definitely fit atleast a half size big.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm not really into the matching shirts with the VII's, but I did see this shirt made by JB.

grin.gif
This is the shirt one of the spots in my town was trying to push on me if I wanted to buy a week early @ 225 + price of shirt. Apparently there's also a version of this shirt with the White Cements on it too. 
oh JB didn't just stop there, unfortunately they did one for the V's too.

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

I'm not really into the matching shirts with the VII's, but I did see this shirt made by JB.

grin.gif
This is the shirt one of the spots in my town was trying to push on me if I wanted to buy a week early @ 225 + price of shirt. Apparently there's also a version of this shirt with the White Cements on it too. 
oh JB didn't just stop there, unfortunately they did one for the V's too.

Never really been into fitteds, but im likin that Chi Windy City cap. Where can i find that one? Thanks in advance

Never really been into fitteds, but im likin that Chi Windy City cap. Where can i find that one? Thanks in advance

HOPE THESE ARE AROUND NYC... NEED TO MOVE THESE TWO SHOES IN THE B/S TO COP 
tired.gif

HOPE THESE ARE AROUND NYC... NEED TO MOVE THESE TWO SHOES IN THE B/S TO COP 
tired.gif

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order

joints do fit big, got mine in today from Eastbay. the 8.5 fit the same as my size 9 Hare's.

joints do fit big, got mine in today from Eastbay. the 8.5 fit the same as my size 9 Hare's.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Yours was in a bag? All Jordans are double boxed even with one order.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Yours was in a bag? All Jordans are double boxed even with one order.

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

I like the hit of yellow on the tongue in different pattern design.  But your pair seems to have identical yellow pattern, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Back
Top Bottom