MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

this thread is just a bunch of people posting shirts that they think will match the shoes...i was hoping to actually see a few more pics of the shoes..not some ugly shirts that takes matching 100x too far

this thread is just a bunch of people posting shirts that they think will match the shoes...i was hoping to actually see a few more pics of the shoes..not some ugly shirts that takes matching 100x too far

Just got my pair from Eastbay and the midsole on mine are so messed up. kinda like the space jam midsole where it looks smushed if anyone knows what I mean

Just got my pair from Eastbay and the midsole on mine are so messed up. kinda like the space jam midsole where it looks smushed if anyone knows what I mean

Just copped for 130 after tax at my local finishline.(military discount
glasses.gif
) they def run big. No green on my tongue
laugh.gif

great shoe tho
pimp.gif

Just copped for 130 after tax at my local finishline.(military discount
glasses.gif
) they def run big. No green on my tongue
laugh.gif

great shoe tho
pimp.gif

You guys were not lying about the over sized shipping box from NBAstore.com. 
laugh.gif

Props to the person that posted that deal. $25 more in my pocket.
pimp.gif

My 2nd pair just game in this morning from Sneaker St.
pimp.gif

396354419.jpg

Bonus Pics
pimp.gif
 Flints,citrus, 02 black/red,bordeauxs,cardinals and 05 olys 
396354429.jpg

one more bonus
happy.gif
 boy at champs brought shorts out early
396354433.jpg

You guys were not lying about the over sized shipping box from NBAstore.com. 
laugh.gif

Props to the person that posted that deal. $25 more in my pocket.
pimp.gif

My 2nd pair just game in this morning from Sneaker St.
pimp.gif

396354419.jpg

Bonus Pics
pimp.gif
 Flints,citrus, 02 black/red,bordeauxs,cardinals and 05 olys 
396354429.jpg

one more bonus
happy.gif
 boy at champs brought shorts out early
396354433.jpg

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

pimp.gif

Update: Bobby fresh is a cool dude talked to Him personally and He issued a refund and sent me a free teeshirt. Claims my order took foreverBecause it was 4xl and could not get it or was not available. AnywaysI appreciate what hes doing do make it right.

Update: Bobby fresh is a cool dude talked to Him personally and He issued a refund and sent me a free teeshirt. Claims my order took foreverBecause it was 4xl and could not get it or was not available. AnywaysI appreciate what hes doing do make it right.

What do y'all think about the different tones in the tounge? I personaly love that one is brighter than the other. More eye catching to me. By the way, this is my first post.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom