MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Not everyone cares about having other men looking at their outfit yet alone making sure they have time to check out their kicks!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 QFT
agreeing but yet showing other men your outfit to look at.
ALWAYZJWALKINN wrote:
good grief, charlie brown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The amount of T shirts made to match this shirt is unreal. Never seen so many shirts made for a single jordan release.

The amount of T shirts made to match this shirt is unreal. Never seen so many shirts made for a single jordan release.

There was a ton of Space Jam related shirts, I'm guilty of buying one made for a shop I like to buy from. Wore it once and felt out of place wearing it. For these the only one I liked was the wine label posted about 15 pages ago, by the time I made up my mind to buy though it was sold out of all but Small.

There was a ton of Space Jam related shirts, I'm guilty of buying one made for a shop I like to buy from. Wore it once and felt out of place wearing it. For these the only one I liked was the wine label posted about 15 pages ago, by the time I made up my mind to buy though it was sold out of all but Small.

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yo. I just copped that TheFreshnes 1992 shirt for $21. Use Blog50 promo code.

50%off
here it is..damn i went back 40 pages ..jus trying to help some fam out...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

Yo. I just copped that TheFreshnes 1992 shirt for $21. Use Blog50 promo code.

50%off
here it is..damn i went back 40 pages ..jus trying to help some fam out...
pimp.gif

FOR ALL THOSE TALKIN BOUT FNL RESTOCKS....There is/Was NO RESTOCK!!
Why would something be restocked if it never sold out!!! FNL orders go 2 individual stores as well as the warehouse!
So therefore your orders are being shipped from individual stores that still have stock.

Im trippin off these cats complaining about the box size! Really??? Are yall gonna wear the boxes on your feet???
Damn Fools.

Why would something be restocked if it never sold out!!! FNL orders go 2 individual stores as well as the warehouse!
So therefore your orders are being shipped from individual stores that still have stock.

Im trippin off these cats complaining about the box size! Really??? Are yall gonna wear the boxes on your feet???
Damn Fools.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Damn Fools.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn Fools.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i just cancelled my 3 pairs i bought off finishline worried about the reseller prices i was worried i wouldnt get what i wanted

i just cancelled my 3 pairs i bought off finishline worried about the reseller prices i was worried i wouldnt get what i wanted

Are yall gonna wear the boxes on your feet???

Yeah, I am.  So what? 
eyes.gif

Don't know if you've bought a pair of recent Nike retros but people have been complaining about the boxes there, specifically the Huarache's (they basically collapse when you look at em).

It's a bit confusing to see more cardboard being unnecessarily used on Jordan's and less on the retros.

MY PAIR FINALLY CAME IN. GLAD TO HAVE THESE FINALLY.

2ic4o78.jpg

107jdrt.jpg

6y1ked.jpg

AND HOW MUCH RETAIL SHOULD OF BEEN...

9vf9y1.jpg

pimp.gif

WAITING ON MY FRESHNES T-SHIRT THEN I CAN KISS THIS THREAD GOODBYE AND GET READY FOR MY NEXT TWO COPS. TB 3'S AND CARDINAL 7'S.

Are yall gonna wear the boxes on your feet???

Yeah, I am.  So what? 
eyes.gif

Don't know if you've bought a pair of recent Nike retros but people have been complaining about the boxes there, specifically the Huarache's (they basically collapse when you look at em).

It's a bit confusing to see more cardboard being unnecessarily used on Jordan's and less on the retros.

MY PAIR FINALLY CAME IN. GLAD TO HAVE THESE FINALLY.

2ic4o78.jpg

107jdrt.jpg

6y1ked.jpg

AND HOW MUCH RETAIL SHOULD OF BEEN...

9vf9y1.jpg

pimp.gif

WAITING ON MY FRESHNES T-SHIRT THEN I CAN KISS THIS THREAD GOODBYE AND GET READY FOR MY NEXT TWO COPS. TB 3'S AND CARDINAL 7'S.

Damn...I slept. Honestly, didn't think these would move as well.

Anybody know if a Sz. 12 is still laying around in any spots around NYC?

Damn...I slept. Honestly, didn't think these would move as well.

Anybody know if a Sz. 12 is still laying around in any spots around NYC?

Back
Top Bottom