MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I BOUGHT THIS SHIRT.. MY $$ ..BUY AND WEAR WHAT I WANT..

THE_FRESHNES_BORDEAUX_KILLIN_EM.jpg

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

JB has a way of doing things that no one understands.  

i think i understand them completely. in the whole scheme of things i bet they release every retro they ever released and do them right in the end, similar materials and nike air included. only thing is they gonna get our money with what they release before that happens.

next time they retro the bordeauxs we will get green in the tongue watch and a darker midsole watch.

man i still cant believe after 19 years my grail has finally been retroed.... im still in shock that they are in my hands... all i need is for the black/cement/red iv to be retroed again, the air force V to be retroed, and the trainer sc 2 done in the right og colorway and im DONE with shoes...

Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

i think i understand them completely. in the whole scheme of things i bet they release every retro they ever released and do them right in the end, similar materials and nike air included. only thing is they gonna get our money with what they release before that happens.

next time they retro the bordeauxs we will get green in the tongue watch and a darker midsole watch.

man i still cant believe after 19 years my grail has finally been retroed.... im still in shock that they are in my hands... all i need is for the black/cement/red iv to be retroed again, the air force V to be retroed, and the trainer sc 2 done in the right og colorway and im DONE with shoes...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

But the 6's have been retroed twice, and each time theyve gotten worse so with your theory the last retro shouldve been the best retro? Idk I just want them to do it right one more time

Originally Posted by NobleKane

But the 6's have been retroed twice, and each time theyve gotten worse so with your theory the last retro shouldve been the best retro? Idk I just want them to do it right one more time

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

UPS just dropped off my 2nd pair, I'm set. Have u guys seen the dude in the buy/sell lounge selling a pair of these for $300, talk about OD.

dude was probably drugged up when he made the post...

He must have the green tongue...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  that def made me laugh.........aint nobody payin $300 for these, probably some dude who thought this was gonna be his big break into the sneaker reselling market, too bad its a GR bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

UPS just dropped off my 2nd pair, I'm set. Have u guys seen the dude in the buy/sell lounge selling a pair of these for $300, talk about OD.

dude was probably drugged up when he made the post...

He must have the green tongue...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  that def made me laugh.........aint nobody payin $300 for these, probably some dude who thought this was gonna be his big break into the sneaker reselling market, too bad its a GR bro
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom