MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Mikey23

UPS just dropped off my 2nd pair, I'm set. Have u guys seen the dude in the buy/sell lounge selling a pair of these for $300, talk about OD.

dude was probably drugged up when he made the post...

He must have the green tongue...

Damn Fedex taking too long to deliver to me... I want these in my hands now!! haha...

$300?? that's more than OD... LMAO...

Damn Fedex taking too long to deliver to me... I want these in my hands now!! haha...

Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

Dangggg I just got mine and the quality is really nice. Why couldn't they use the same material on the infrared 6's

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

JB has a way of doing things that no one understands.  

Originally Posted by dudumilkdud

JB has a way of doing things that no one understands.  

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Where did you order from? NDC shipping mine UPS and they just pushed the delivery date back from Saturday to Monday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Where did you order from? NDC shipping mine UPS and they just pushed the delivery date back from Saturday to Monday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Not everyone cares about having other men looking at their outfit yet alone making sure they have time to check out their kicks!
laugh.gif
but apparently some do, which is whom the statement was referring to.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

My point was that some people wear matching outfits or shirts with writing on them and could care less if anyone that does not know them ever sees it or gets a chance to. Some people DO wear stuff because they like it and for no reason other than that.

Not everyone cares about having other men looking at their outfit yet alone making sure they have time to check out their kicks!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

My point was that some people wear matching outfits or shirts with writing on them and could care less if anyone that does not know them ever sees it or gets a chance to. Some people DO wear stuff because they like it and for no reason other than that.

just got my pair in... good job on these.... now i'm thinkin about a 2nd pair... congrats to all who are getting theirs...

just got my pair in... good job on these.... now i'm thinkin about a 2nd pair... congrats to all who are getting theirs...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

point well taken.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

point well taken.

I just picked up another pair on the Footlocker coupon. 2 pairs for 240 cant beat that and I ended up selling. The third pair I got for retail I sold it for 185
smile.gif

I just picked up another pair on the Footlocker coupon. 2 pairs for 240 cant beat that and I ended up selling. The third pair I got for retail I sold it for 185
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

So did anyone else receive theirs with the laces tied tightly at the top? Mine did & it completely strangled the toungues -they're totally creased out of shape now. Why on earth did JB allow them to leave the factory like that? Totally unacceptable in my book.
Also very disappointed that they have absolutlely no padding in the tongue & ankle bootie -yet another classic Jordan ruined imo. No way I will be keeping these, returning them first thing in the morning.

Yep, my tounges are wrinkled. Im not mad though, they'll fix themselves i'm sure. I'm just happy to be holding these for the first time since i was a teenager!

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

So did anyone else receive theirs with the laces tied tightly at the top? Mine did & it completely strangled the toungues -they're totally creased out of shape now. Why on earth did JB allow them to leave the factory like that? Totally unacceptable in my book.
Also very disappointed that they have absolutlely no padding in the tongue & ankle bootie -yet another classic Jordan ruined imo. No way I will be keeping these, returning them first thing in the morning.

Yep, my tounges are wrinkled. Im not mad though, they'll fix themselves i'm sure. I'm just happy to be holding these for the first time since i was a teenager!

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THE_FRESHNES_BORDEAUX_TEE_1992.jpg

IT'S THE ONLY SHIRT I'VE SEEN POSTED, JORDAN OR NON-JORDAN, THAT LOOKED DECENT.   
truth.
that's the only bordeaux inspired t-shirt i'd even consider buying.

generally speaking, what ever happened to just getting a shirt that has nothing to do with the sneaker that just happens to match? or better yet, some plain shirts that let the shoes do their own shining.
by the time people are done reading all your kooky shirts no one will even bother caring, much less noticing, what you all have on your silly feet.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 QFT

truth.

generally speaking, what ever happened to just getting a shirt that has nothing to do with the sneaker that just happens to match? or better yet, some plain shirts that let the shoes do their own shining.
by the time people are done reading all your kooky shirts no one will even bother caring, much less noticing, what you all have on your silly feet.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 QFT

truth.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 QFT

truth.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 QFT

Back
Top Bottom