MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

I like the hit of yellow on the tongue in different pattern design.  But your pair seems to have identical yellow pattern, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order
I don't think he ever said that.  I bought a pair of Lebrons entourage last week from them and they were smashed like a pancake in this stupid bag!

did they Eastbay rep say that they double box every jordan ? because they sure as hell didn't do that for my order
I don't think he ever said that.  I bought a pair of Lebrons entourage last week from them and they were smashed like a pancake in this stupid bag!

Originally Posted by azjordans

They're supposed to. You should PM him with pics of your box. The reason why your Lebrons didn't get double boxes is because they aren't Jordans.

But then again, you order from Eastbay, your stuff guna get smashed. Rule of thumb. I don't think I've ever gotten an order from Eastbay where the box wasn't smashed. That's why it's been since 2006 since I've ordered from them. Never again.

They're supposed to. You should PM him with pics of your box. The reason why your Lebrons didn't get double boxes is because they aren't Jordans.

But then again, you order from Eastbay, your stuff guna get smashed. Rule of thumb. I don't think I've ever gotten an order from Eastbay where the box wasn't smashed. That's why it's been since 2006 since I've ordered from them. Never again.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I figure $160 pair of sneakers no matter what kind should be double boxed. 
I ordered 4 pairs of playoffs XIII's from them and they were all nice and cozy in one big box.  So I guess just order more then one pair and your good to go.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I figure $160 pair of sneakers no matter what kind should be double boxed. 
I ordered 4 pairs of playoffs XIII's from them and they were all nice and cozy in one big box.  So I guess just order more then one pair and your good to go.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Yours was in a bag? All Jordans are double boxed even with one order.
bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice

bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice

That would be double box buddy. Whats the problem?

That would be double box buddy. Whats the problem?

im laughing at all the resellers trying to flip these for 250, they will be lucky to get 190 or so right now and in a few weeks will barely pull retail plus tax once hype dies down

im laughing at all the resellers trying to flip these for 250, they will be lucky to get 190 or so right now and in a few weeks will barely pull retail plus tax once hype dies down

its because they receive jordans double boxed thats why the stock label/sticker is on the outside of the brown box instead on the shoe box like other shoes.  so instead of opening up the box thats already sealed they probably didnt want to open it and put a packing slip in.  you can call and they can email it to you.  but yea jordans are double boxed.
to the guy who didnt get theirs double boxed, thats interesting, but recently they are double boxed for jordans.

its because they receive jordans double boxed thats why the stock label/sticker is on the outside of the brown box instead on the shoe box like other shoes.  so instead of opening up the box thats already sealed they probably didnt want to open it and put a packing slip in.  you can call and they can email it to you.  but yea jordans are double boxed.
to the guy who didnt get theirs double boxed, thats interesting, but recently they are double boxed for jordans.

kxtreme83 wrote:

Bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice

Seriously another clown?  That's doesn't think before he types
indifferent.gif
. This here goes to show you how our educational system has failed us. C'mon son

Back to the bordeaux just got my pair in anybody want the BOX!!!??? 

kxtreme83 wrote:

Bag? what bag? just the shoebox with one box over it. also i didnt even receive a packing slip/invoice

Seriously another clown?  That's doesn't think before he types
indifferent.gif
. This here goes to show you how our educational system has failed us. C'mon son

Back to the bordeaux just got my pair in anybody want the BOX!!!??? 

man i'm a size 11 so i went a half size down 10.5 and they still feel a bit loose .. feels real light also..  all in all pretty nice shoe
pimp.gif

open the box and the smell of these bad boys just hit me
laugh.gif

5639443957_d72c30ca58_z.jpg

man i'm a size 11 so i went a half size down 10.5 and they still feel a bit loose .. feels real light also..  all in all pretty nice shoe
pimp.gif

open the box and the smell of these bad boys just hit me
laugh.gif

5639443957_d72c30ca58_z.jpg

Man still have to wait for Friday I hate you guys who's ndc orders have arrived ups says it's on it's way and departed now just one business day
smile.gif

Man still have to wait for Friday I hate you guys who's ndc orders have arrived ups says it's on it's way and departed now just one business day
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom