MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Tripled up...my 3rd pair came in the mail yesterday from NBA.com...loved the nice 25% off deal they ran

I think you mean $25 off.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Tripled up...my 3rd pair came in the mail yesterday from NBA.com...loved the nice 25% off deal they ran

I think you mean $25 off.

has anyone noticed different manufacturing dates on this release?
observing past releases i was always under the impression that the manufacturing dates (date on the left) were identical on all the pairs of a single release. i noticed the label print date (date on the right) always varied w/ several different dates during each release.
i was just curious if anyone knew why the manufacturing dates are different on this release if, in fact, they have always been consistently identical in the past.
so far i've seen manufacturing dates of 10/13/10, 11/10/10 and 11/11/10.

example from ndc:
tonguelabels1.jpg

it had also been brought to my attention that some pairs had slightly thicker padding on the tongues compared to others but they didn't seem to be consistently specific w/ a manufacturing date.
tonguesa.jpg

(left shoe is from a pair w/ thicker padding)

did anyone notice better quality on their pairs based on these dates?

has anyone noticed different manufacturing dates on this release?
observing past releases i was always under the impression that the manufacturing dates (date on the left) were identical on all the pairs of a single release. i noticed the label print date (date on the right) always varied w/ several different dates during each release.
i was just curious if anyone knew why the manufacturing dates are different on this release if, in fact, they have always been consistently identical in the past.
so far i've seen manufacturing dates of 10/13/10, 11/10/10 and 11/11/10.

example from ndc:
tonguelabels1.jpg

it had also been brought to my attention that some pairs had slightly thicker padding on the tongues compared to others but they didn't seem to be consistently specific w/ a manufacturing date.
tonguesa.jpg

(left shoe is from a pair w/ thicker padding)

did anyone notice better quality on their pairs based on these dates?

By double boxed, I thought you all meant literally double boxed. The shoebox itself shouldn't count as a packaging box. Shoebox, brown box then another brown box is what I thought yall meant. This is what is done with high end collectibles like hot toys. 

By double boxed, I thought you all meant literally double boxed. The shoebox itself shouldn't count as a packaging box. Shoebox, brown box then another brown box is what I thought yall meant. This is what is done with high end collectibles like hot toys. 

^^^^ You seem real insecure inquiring about e-affirmation.

It's all good man... cuz that avi of yours is pure hotness.

You fiyah!!!

(hope that helped)

^^^^ You seem real insecure inquiring about e-affirmation.

It's all good man... cuz that avi of yours is pure hotness.

You fiyah!!!

(hope that helped)

Back
Top Bottom