MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Goodness, I can't stop posting in here I'm so excited.

Will be copping that 1992 shirt to go w/ these whenever it drops.

Got my cash ready and hope it's an easy cop for everyone.

I put some overtime at work over the last 2 weeks because im not sure if one pair will be enough. man, im so excited.

I put some overtime at work over the last 2 weeks because im not sure if one pair will be enough. man, im so excited.

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Another store bites the dust. Y'all do know corporate lurks on here
nerd.gif

Exactly. Brooklyn/Bay Ridge heads PM me. Copped locally for retail  and another got them in for higher.
I PM'D YOU

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

any man that wears a shirt that says "suck my kicks" is a fruit cake

qft.. i wudnt go that far either.. and i like shirts with sayings on em..

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

any man that wears a shirt that says "suck my kicks" is a fruit cake

qft.. i wudnt go that far either.. and i like shirts with sayings on em..

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Debating the same thing,may have to double up on these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

Debating the same thing,may have to double up on these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

to all that orderd from thefreshnes, how long did it take till u guys get yours in? orderd mine on d 2nd, still yet to receive confirmatin/shipping info..

I just got my shirt yesterday and i ordered around that time.

to all that orderd from thefreshnes, how long did it take till u guys get yours in? orderd mine on d 2nd, still yet to receive confirmatin/shipping info..

I just got my shirt yesterday and i ordered around that time.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

i'm in the same boat cept I ordered a shirt that is not as high demand as the bugs tee
same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

I ordered mines on the 2nd......I didn't hear anything from them so I went threw paypal and asked them for a refund....then they answered back real quick with an attitude but I got my refund the next day.....I'm never ordering from them again

i'm in the same boat cept I ordered a shirt that is not as high demand as the bugs tee
same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

I ordered mines on the 2nd......I didn't hear anything from them so I went threw paypal and asked them for a refund....then they answered back real quick with an attitude but I got my refund the next day.....I'm never ordering from them again

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

thats a little overkill i can only assume they were hit hard by nter/lurkers etc all on the same day the link was posted which was the 31 or the 1st i ordered on the first & got my shirt on the 7th im sure your order was being processed...you contacted them with an attitude & they said whatever ill cancel your order so i can process these other 100+ no sweat 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

thats a little overkill i can only assume they were hit hard by nter/lurkers etc all on the same day the link was posted which was the 31 or the 1st i ordered on the first & got my shirt on the 7th im sure your order was being processed...you contacted them with an attitude & they said whatever ill cancel your order so i can process these other 100+ no sweat 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom