MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by sickickz23

those shirts are wack. "Suck my Kicks" is such a stupid catchphrase... I guess I'm old

Yeah I wouldn't wear anything that says that. I thought the lick my kicks shirts were too far. I wouldnt expect anyone to lick anything that stays in contact with the ground
laugh.gif
you guys got a point 
but there alot better then most of the "home made" t-shirts in this post

the only jordan 7 shirt i want is at champs 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by sickickz23

those shirts are wack. "Suck my Kicks" is such a stupid catchphrase... I guess I'm old

Yeah I wouldn't wear anything that says that. I thought the lick my kicks shirts were too far. I wouldnt expect anyone to lick anything that stays in contact with the ground
laugh.gif
you guys got a point 
but there alot better then most of the "home made" t-shirts in this post

the only jordan 7 shirt i want is at champs 

Just copped from my plug who works at the Nike Factory for $135. I must say im impressed. Also this is the first time I copped before the RD, feels very weird. 

Just copped from my plug who works at the Nike Factory for $135. I must say im impressed. Also this is the first time I copped before the RD, feels very weird. 

Can anyone please post where those "1992" tees came from? Can't seem to find the page where it was posted. Thanks!

Can anyone please post where those "1992" tees came from? Can't seem to find the page where it was posted. Thanks!

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I hope when I get my pair i'll have some green on the tongue if not then oh well

there is no green on any of the tongues it has been replaced with black, one of the few changes they made for the 2011 bordeaux

Originally Posted by dariusgrand

I hope when I get my pair i'll have some green on the tongue if not then oh well

there is no green on any of the tongues it has been replaced with black, one of the few changes they made for the 2011 bordeaux

Goodness, I can't stop posting in here I'm so excited.

Will be copping that 1992 shirt to go w/ these whenever it drops.

Got my cash ready and hope it's an easy cop for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom