MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MGC KNOWS

I apologize for the huge pics but more info on the blog in the sig...

AIR-BUGS_MGCblack.jpg

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg

now i am not going to lie
these are nice shirts 

Where can I buy online? He said in local shoe stores but i doubt DC get those.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MGC KNOWS

I apologize for the huge pics but more info on the blog in the sig...

AIR-BUGS_MGCblack.jpg

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg

now i am not going to lie
these are nice shirts 

Where can I buy online? He said in local shoe stores but i doubt DC get those.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by vipersupra

same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

I ordered mines on the 2nd......I didn't hear anything from them so I went threw paypal and asked them for a refund....then they answered back real quick with an attitude but I got my refund the next day.....I'm never ordering from them again
thats a little overkill i can only assume they were hit hard by nter/lurkers etc all on the same day the link was posted which was the 31 or the 1st i ordered on the first & got my shirt on the 7th im sure your order was being processed...you contacted them with an attitude & they said whatever ill cancel your order so i can process these other 100+ no sweat 
laugh.gif
na i gave them no attitude at all just simply asked for a refund.....its w/e tho i got my money back so its all good

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Originally Posted by vipersupra

same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

I ordered mines on the 2nd......I didn't hear anything from them so I went threw paypal and asked them for a refund....then they answered back real quick with an attitude but I got my refund the next day.....I'm never ordering from them again
thats a little overkill i can only assume they were hit hard by nter/lurkers etc all on the same day the link was posted which was the 31 or the 1st i ordered on the first & got my shirt on the 7th im sure your order was being processed...you contacted them with an attitude & they said whatever ill cancel your order so i can process these other 100+ no sweat 
laugh.gif
na i gave them no attitude at all just simply asked for a refund.....its w/e tho i got my money back so its all good

Originally Posted by Jonynitro

would the 15 % from NBA 2K11 work on these?
not online.  if you get lucky and find a store that has your pair like a week after release with a cool manager then maybe.

Originally Posted by Jonynitro

would the 15 % from NBA 2K11 work on these?
not online.  if you get lucky and find a store that has your pair like a week after release with a cool manager then maybe.

cant believe yall are actually copping that bugs bunny shirt 
laugh.gif
... but whatever its your money.... the shirt would have actually been decent if it just had the logo and no suck my kicks or migente

cant believe yall are actually copping that bugs bunny shirt 
laugh.gif
... but whatever its your money.... the shirt would have actually been decent if it just had the logo and no suck my kicks or migente

i think the migente shirt is being blown out of proportion. thefreshnes has come out with some nice designs. Bobby Fresh is wack as usual. I have some other sites with shirts, but i want to get mine before i post and am out of a shirt.

i think the migente shirt is being blown out of proportion. thefreshnes has come out with some nice designs. Bobby Fresh is wack as usual. I have some other sites with shirts, but i want to get mine before i post and am out of a shirt.

Back
Top Bottom