MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these run .5 big

i wear a 9.5 in cardinal, flints, CDP dmp and olympic 7s. but a 9.5 in these are too big.
Wow. That's crazy. I'm def going to try them on before I buy them this week

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

these run .5 big

i wear a 9.5 in cardinal, flints, CDP dmp and olympic 7s. but a 9.5 in these are too big.
Wow. That's crazy. I'm def going to try them on before I buy them this week

Do these fit true to size? My CG11s are 8.5...is that alright on the Bordeauxs also? I never had a pair of 7s.

Do these fit true to size? My CG11s are 8.5...is that alright on the Bordeauxs also? I never had a pair of 7s.

They have a lil extra room in the toe box but that's
About it, I like the extra room but if you don't shoe trees
Will take up that space.

They have a lil extra room in the toe box but that's
About it, I like the extra room but if you don't shoe trees
Will take up that space.

Just got my tracking number from the spot I pre ordered from so hopefully I get em before RD but Im gonna cop a pair from the mall too on Sat, so wither way Ima have em by Saturday.......only shirt ima cop is the JB one with the #23 like the back of the shoe......all the rest just aint my style, but props to those who copped!!! hope everyone gets what they want. Cant believe this thread is almost 100 pages but i guess thats what you get when an OG CW is released for the first time almost 20 yrs after the OG

Just got my tracking number from the spot I pre ordered from so hopefully I get em before RD but Im gonna cop a pair from the mall too on Sat, so wither way Ima have em by Saturday.......only shirt ima cop is the JB one with the #23 like the back of the shoe......all the rest just aint my style, but props to those who copped!!! hope everyone gets what they want. Cant believe this thread is almost 100 pages but i guess thats what you get when an OG CW is released for the first time almost 20 yrs after the OG

Originally Posted by you go boy

cant believe yall are actually copping that bugs bunny shirt 
laugh.gif
... but whatever its your money.... the shirt would have actually been decent if it just had the logo and no suck my kicks or migente

This. Cuz I was a big fan of the Looney Tunes shirts and jerseys back in the early 90s. That catchphrase killed it for me.

Originally Posted by you go boy

cant believe yall are actually copping that bugs bunny shirt 
laugh.gif
... but whatever its your money.... the shirt would have actually been decent if it just had the logo and no suck my kicks or migente

This. Cuz I was a big fan of the Looney Tunes shirts and jerseys back in the early 90s. That catchphrase killed it for me.

Hopefully they don't sell out so I can cop on the Monday after with the $30 off coupon.

Hopefully they don't sell out so I can cop on the Monday after with the $30 off coupon.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MGC KNOWS

I apologize for the huge pics but more info on the blog in the sig...

AIR-BUGS_MGCblack.jpg

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg

now i am not going to lie
these are nice shirts 

Where can I buy online? He said in local shoe stores but i doubt DC get those.
frown.gif

Def hit them up through twitter or on the blog there is an email too.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by MGC KNOWS

I apologize for the huge pics but more info on the blog in the sig...

AIR-BUGS_MGCblack.jpg

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg

now i am not going to lie
these are nice shirts 

Where can I buy online? He said in local shoe stores but i doubt DC get those.
frown.gif

Def hit them up through twitter or on the blog there is an email too.

Back
Top Bottom