MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I apologize for the huge pics but more info on the blog in the sig...

AIR-BUGS_MGCblack.jpg

AIR-BUGS_MGCgray.jpg

to all that orderd from thefreshnes, how long did it take till u guys get yours in? orderd mine on d 2nd, still yet to receive confirmatin/shipping info..

to all that orderd from thefreshnes, how long did it take till u guys get yours in? orderd mine on d 2nd, still yet to receive confirmatin/shipping info..

Originally Posted by vipersupra

^ordered on the 1st & received on the 7th.......
those migente tees are horrible 
alien.gif

^ordered on the 1st & received on the 7th.......
those migente tees are horrible 
alien.gif

am i crazy in thinking these will be in demand like the aqua 8s in a few years? Might cop 2 just to have one for trading purposes(still need carmines)

am i crazy in thinking these will be in demand like the aqua 8s in a few years? Might cop 2 just to have one for trading purposes(still need carmines)

i'm in the same boat cept I ordered a shirt that is not as high demand as the bugs tee

i'm in the same boat cept I ordered a shirt that is not as high demand as the bugs tee

Originally Posted by sickickz23

those shirts are wack. "Suck my Kicks" is such a stupid catchphrase... I guess I'm old

Yeah I wouldn't wear anything that says that. I thought the lick my kicks shirts were too far. I wouldnt expect anyone to lick anything that stays in contact with the ground
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

those shirts are wack. "Suck my Kicks" is such a stupid catchphrase... I guess I'm old

Yeah I wouldn't wear anything that says that. I thought the lick my kicks shirts were too far. I wouldnt expect anyone to lick anything that stays in contact with the ground
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

same here. i ordered the free throw line dunk shirt. not no bugs bunny t. lol hope they come in monday.   

Back
Top Bottom