MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

I hope they change some things on these before they release and do these some justice...the first thing they need to change is that shiny sole smh why couldnt JB just use good material for once, these are too iconic to be made cheaply

Any retro with a OG CW is  to iconic to be made cheaply lol. i thnk that anything coming from jordan should be knwn for great quality. hence the slogan on 11's n 12's " Quality inspired by the Greatest Player Ever"

I hope they change some things on these before they release and do these some justice...the first thing they need to change is that shiny sole smh why couldnt JB just use good material for once, these are too iconic to be made cheaply

Any retro with a OG CW is  to iconic to be made cheaply lol. i thnk that anything coming from jordan should be knwn for great quality. hence the slogan on 11's n 12's " Quality inspired by the Greatest Player Ever"

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Now it should read "Quality Inspired by Kwame Brown"

these r def a early sample that dont look very good at all. they better not destroy the greatest shoe of all time.

these r def a early sample that dont look very good at all. they better not destroy the greatest shoe of all time.

These are ehh. Just because they're a classic shoe doesn't mean they're the best thing to happen to man. A lot of kids are @#@# riding. Some of you actually like them which is cool too.

These are ehh. Just because they're a classic shoe doesn't mean they're the best thing to happen to man. A lot of kids are @#@# riding. Some of you actually like them which is cool too.

that midsole
sick.gif

please tell me those are samples.

Originally Posted by El Bro

roll.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

roll.gif

...or alternatively they're iconic enough to the point that JB can just make them cheap, and still sell them.

...or alternatively they're iconic enough to the point that JB can just make them cheap, and still sell them.

I already knew quality wasn't going to be good, if you have a pair of OG's nothing will own up to them.
30t6p3b.gif

I already knew quality wasn't going to be good, if you have a pair of OG's nothing will own up to them.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom