MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

i need more pics. based on the ones ive seen in this thread id pass as off now. nothing beats the ogs. only probs with my ogs is the old rubber is begining to crumble

i need more pics. based on the ones ive seen in this thread id pass as off now. nothing beats the ogs. only probs with my ogs is the old rubber is begining to crumble

it's about time the re-released these. people need to stop whining and complaining that the quality of the shoes JB drops isnt good. we all know that. but in a way, if you keep buying them, you allow JB to keep dropping these crappy quality shoes

it's about time the re-released these. people need to stop whining and complaining that the quality of the shoes JB drops isnt good. we all know that. but in a way, if you keep buying them, you allow JB to keep dropping these crappy quality shoes

Thing is, we make up such a small population of Jordan Brand's consumers that it doesn't matter. It's damn near hopeless
30t6p3b.gif

Thing is, we make up such a small population of Jordan Brand's consumers that it doesn't matter. It's damn near hopeless
30t6p3b.gif

og or not, colorway is weak. unless on sale will not scoop.

if these were a new colorway, yaw would be cryin

og or not, colorway is weak. unless on sale will not scoop.

if these were a new colorway, yaw would be cryin

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

It's time to leave the brand for good my friend. The more the company grows , the less they need "us" ..they have a new generation of consumers. All good things come to an end

Originally Posted by Gordonson

30t6p3b.gif

It's time to leave the brand for good my friend. The more the company grows , the less they need "us" ..they have a new generation of consumers. All good things come to an end

2011 is gonna be a good year for me to catch up on some of my favorite J's. These, Cement III's, Playoff XIII's....

2011 is gonna be a good year for me to catch up on some of my favorite J's. These, Cement III's, Playoff XIII's....

bordeaux-air-jordan-retro-vii.jpg

After years of wild rumors and waiting, the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII has finally made it's first appearance in the Air Jordan 2011 Spring/Summer catalog. Though all we have as of now is this catalog scan, there is a lot of info here. First, the release is officially confirmed. Second, that release is confirmed for April 2011, as of now of course. Third, the official colorway is identical to the OG. And lastly, retail will be $150.

via KATC

bordeaux-air-jordan-retro-vii.jpg

After years of wild rumors and waiting, the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII has finally made it's first appearance in the Air Jordan 2011 Spring/Summer catalog. Though all we have as of now is this catalog scan, there is a lot of info here. First, the release is officially confirmed. Second, that release is confirmed for April 2011, as of now of course. Third, the official colorway is identical to the OG. And lastly, retail will be $150.

via KATC

Back
Top Bottom