MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by eltouha

i didn't know justine bieber reviewed shoes.

word LMAO 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These suck. Took all of the appeal right out of the Bordeaux's with this retro pair. Something just doesn't look right..

i feel the same way and i've been wanting a retro of this shoe for a loooong time. the colors on the tongue/pattern on the tongue, the midsole color, the shape of the shoe, the materials used for the shoe...all seem off. something about this shoe screams variant.

i'll cop anyway because i don't have a pair of bordeauxs but yeah...this shoe is off.
tired.gif

Basically.  The whole "essence" of the sneaker has diminished (which was expected anyway considering this brand is a huge letdown).

By the way, enough with the shiny midsoles!!

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These suck. Took all of the appeal right out of the Bordeaux's with this retro pair. Something just doesn't look right..

i feel the same way and i've been wanting a retro of this shoe for a loooong time. the colors on the tongue/pattern on the tongue, the midsole color, the shape of the shoe, the materials used for the shoe...all seem off. something about this shoe screams variant.

i'll cop anyway because i don't have a pair of bordeauxs but yeah...this shoe is off.
tired.gif

Basically.  The whole "essence" of the sneaker has diminished (which was expected anyway considering this brand is a huge letdown).

By the way, enough with the shiny midsoles!!

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by flappy188

THESE ARE THE %#*@, i cant wait to cop 3 pears!!

Why wait?

070905_shapely_pear-776051.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To stay on Topic, Its gonna be hard for me to not Buy this shoe.  As much as I hate JB and what they stand for now, this shoe brings back too many good memories.  Its gonna be hard not to buy it.  And may be the only JB shoe past 01 that I own.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Originally Posted by flappy188

THESE ARE THE %#*@, i cant wait to cop 3 pears!!

Why wait?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

To stay on Topic, Its gonna be hard for me to not Buy this shoe.  As much as I hate JB and what they stand for now, this shoe brings back too many good memories.  Its gonna be hard not to buy it.  And may be the only JB shoe past 01 that I own.

can't wait for these, they need to switch it up a bit though and give us a different 7 that the package that flopped and these ugly BINs

can't wait for these, they need to switch it up a bit though and give us a different 7 that the package that flopped and these ugly BINs

I am thrilled these are coming back out....these will be copped by me in abundance but the 2001 samples look soooo much better than these.
30t6p3b.gif

These VII's are my most sentimental Air Jordan sneaker because they were my very first Jordans growing up. Just wish JB would do these the "right way" instead of giving us that DMP VII template. SMH....
30t6p3b.gif

I am thrilled these are coming back out....these will be copped by me in abundance but the 2001 samples look soooo much better than these.
30t6p3b.gif

These VII's are my most sentimental Air Jordan sneaker because they were my very first Jordans growing up. Just wish JB would do these the "right way" instead of giving us that DMP VII template. SMH....
30t6p3b.gif

I might catch some flak for this but I don't think these look good. They're ugly compared to Olympics, Cardinals or Raptors. I know they're a classic colorway but I don't get it.

I might catch some flak for this but I don't think these look good. They're ugly compared to Olympics, Cardinals or Raptors. I know they're a classic colorway but I don't get it.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
They were my first pair of Jordans too. I've been waiting for these for so long to come back out. Don't think I could pass on these if I wanted to
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
They were my first pair of Jordans too. I've been waiting for these for so long to come back out. Don't think I could pass on these if I wanted to
embarassed.gif

I hope they change some things on these before they release and do these some justice...the first thing they need to change is that shiny sole smh why couldnt JB just use good material for once, these are too iconic to be made cheaply

I hope they change some things on these before they release and do these some justice...the first thing they need to change is that shiny sole smh why couldnt JB just use good material for once, these are too iconic to be made cheaply

Back
Top Bottom