MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Am I the ONLY one that isn't feelin the Bordeaux's that much in general?  *hold up hate shield*  Maybe they'll grow on me once I really start seeing more pics in early 2011.

Am I the ONLY one that isn't feelin the Bordeaux's that much in general?  *hold up hate shield*  Maybe they'll grow on me once I really start seeing more pics in early 2011.

Good looks on the video ..... Just saw it on my twitter feed

Heel area looks off to me but more pics would be helpful

Good looks on the video ..... Just saw it on my twitter feed

Heel area looks off to me but more pics would be helpful

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

These suck. Took all of the appeal right out of the Bordeaux's with this retro pair. Something just doesn't look right..

i feel the same way and i've been wanting a retro of this shoe for a loooong time. the colors on the tongue/pattern on the tongue, the midsole color, the shape of the shoe, the materials used for the shoe...all seem off. something about this shoe screams variant.

i'll cop anyway because i don't have a pair of bordeauxs but yeah...this shoe is off.
tired.gif

These suck. Took all of the appeal right out of the Bordeaux's with this retro pair. Something just doesn't look right..

i feel the same way and i've been wanting a retro of this shoe for a loooong time. the colors on the tongue/pattern on the tongue, the midsole color, the shape of the shoe, the materials used for the shoe...all seem off. something about this shoe screams variant.

i'll cop anyway because i don't have a pair of bordeauxs but yeah...this shoe is off.
tired.gif

*in john waite voice*

"I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU AT ALL!!!"

Gawtdamnyasubsamwithpeanutbutterjamandsalamiham.

Wham!

*in john waite voice*

"I'VE BEEN MISSING YOU AT ALL!!!"

Gawtdamnyasubsamwithpeanutbutterjamandsalamiham.

Wham!

Originally Posted by debs 168

tired.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

tired.gif

january is the set RD? idk theres still sumthn bout em i cant really pinpoint. imma b mad as hell if it has that jordan 6 material on the side for the black part. cant really tell at this point. regardless i need these

january is the set RD? idk theres still sumthn bout em i cant really pinpoint. imma b mad as hell if it has that jordan 6 material on the side for the black part. cant really tell at this point. regardless i need these

Back
Top Bottom