MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I just want 1 to rock the hell out of it. Haven't been looking forward to a Jordan release in years.

I just want 1 to rock the hell out of it. Haven't been looking forward to a Jordan release in years.

To be honest me talk about quality yet we all have a pair of the Spacejams, Mars 4s, military 4's, CDP pack retro's (Except Carmine's) and they are all crappy. You are still buying and half of you know you will buy these. WTS I can't wait to get these! And no I am not a hypebeast, but seeing how I can't fit my size 4 Bordeaux VII's, I'm getting these.

To be honest me talk about quality yet we all have a pair of the Spacejams, Mars 4s, military 4's, CDP pack retro's (Except Carmine's) and they are all crappy. You are still buying and half of you know you will buy these. WTS I can't wait to get these! And no I am not a hypebeast, but seeing how I can't fit my size 4 Bordeaux VII's, I'm getting these.

Where are dudes getting this low quality talk from? Because it has a glossy midsole? If that's the case then every retro 7 must be considered bad quality because they have been using that rubbery gloss type midsole since 02.

Where are dudes getting this low quality talk from? Because it has a glossy midsole? If that's the case then every retro 7 must be considered bad quality because they have been using that rubbery gloss type midsole since 02.

I can't wait...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I was in the Nike outlet and I made an observation. I realized that the midsole type varies from shoe to shoe. I saw the white cement and black cement spizikes both had differnet midsoles. the white had the glossy type while the black had a flat matte black. anyone know if the black cement spizikes cracked? and i still think they shoulda left the midsole a matte color. Hopefully those pix from months earlier are lik the earliest samples. i wanna see the FINAL PRODUCT!!

Originally Posted by dtb00201

I was in the Nike outlet and I made an observation. I realized that the midsole type varies from shoe to shoe. I saw the white cement and black cement spizikes both had differnet midsoles. the white had the glossy type while the black had a flat matte black. anyone know if the black cement spizikes cracked? and i still think they shoulda left the midsole a matte color. Hopefully those pix from months earlier are lik the earliest samples. i wanna see the FINAL PRODUCT!!

I've waited for these since JB started doing retros. 10 long years. This is what sucked me in when I was a kid

I've waited for these since JB started doing retros. 10 long years. This is what sucked me in when I was a kid

These were my first pair of J's. I was 10 years old and in 6th grade. They're still in my parent's basement somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom