MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

those muthaFkkas is ugly as %*!$ .

OG or stay ur as home

dont step out ur house with those uglymuuuufkkas

im clownin..
Yo, shut up son. You're annoying as hell.

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

those muthaFkkas is ugly as %*!$ .

OG or stay ur as home

dont step out ur house with those uglymuuuufkkas

im clownin..
Yo, shut up son. You're annoying as hell.

Although i hate the shape ALL retro VIIs have turned out...these are worthy of a cop for nostalgic purposes

Although i hate the shape ALL retro VIIs have turned out...these are worthy of a cop for nostalgic purposes

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

I dont see the big deal about these
THIS

What is with all the hype???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

To each his own, I guess
ohwell.gif

These sneakers are the only reason I can stand to sit out the Cool Grey's release. I've wanted a pair of Bordeaux's in decent condition for a loooooooong time.
pimp.gif

These sneakers are the only reason I can stand to sit out the Cool Grey's release. I've wanted a pair of Bordeaux's in decent condition for a loooooooong time.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

THIS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

To each his own, I guess
ohwell.gif

If you don't like them cool. I had them when I was a kid and loved them so for me its childhood memories that makes me want at least two pairs.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

THIS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

To each his own, I guess
ohwell.gif

If you don't like them cool. I had them when I was a kid and loved them so for me its childhood memories that makes me want at least two pairs.

i dont think they messed them up, i think they look amazing and very true to form , the only thing is the dark semi shiny triangles on the mid sole, everything else look great, and that aint enough to pass on. these are ICONIC

i dont think they messed them up, i think they look amazing and very true to form , the only thing is the dark semi shiny triangles on the mid sole, everything else look great, and that aint enough to pass on. these are ICONIC

Back
Top Bottom