roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all these lames

8abdiiw.jpg

oh and soundscans*
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

i basically just wasted an hour of my life skimming through the report, and all i can say is
tired.gif
what a letdown. where the hell are the "big names" at?

Are you serious?

People saying that the list is a "letdown" seem to miss the whole point of the report.

If anything, we should all be saying, "it's as bad as we thought", because frankly, it is.

Those are just the people they had some sort of evidence on.

How many people do you think drink and drive vs. actually get assessed with DUI's?

pimp.gif

you give barry an asteriks, i wanna see baseball get an asteriks cuz NOBODY is clean. all you guys heroes have taken steroids at some point and time in theircareer...

even if they aint on that list, they ain in the clear. that just means they got other sources, word to sammy and pujols...

This is a crock of %@@$ just as I knew it would be.
laugh.gif

I +$+*%!% knew it.

The general public has been had once again!
Why, because of the obscure names?

If anybody expected some kind of star-studded list, or anything more than just a list, you shouldn't have.

this was a sham, a cover their%%%% move.

this was to merely get the congressional heat off the back of their necks.

U think this was a thorough investigation?
a VOLUNTARY INVESTIGATION?
laugh.gif

where people could simply say, Nah No Questions for me.
laugh.gif
ha

You can fool some of the people all of the time .... Not me bruh.

smh.gif
sick.gif
Disgusting.

Last question he got was about the conflict of interest given that he's a director for the bosox. I'm sure no one on this board believe what he saidthough. Good question though, I am glad it was asked and addressed.

Are you serious?

People saying that the list is a "letdown" seem to miss the whole point of the report.

If anything, we should all be saying, "it's as bad as we thought", because frankly, it is.

Those are just the people they had some sort of evidence on.

How many people do you think drink and drive vs. actually get assessed with DUI's?

EXACTLY.

I am still on like page 310 of the 409 page report. Lots of detail, like copies of players checks. This is crazy.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ all these lames

8abdiiw.jpg

oh and soundscans*
so exactly what does posting my pic for the 100th time do... like really
eyes.gif
Atleast be original with it....

you give barry an asteriks, i wanna see baseball get an asteriks cuz NOBODY is clean. all you guys heroes have taken steroids at some point and time in their career...
T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is the worst press conference of all time....this $**+ sucks.....

and
laugh.gif
at BFA getting killed in General, Music and S&T....
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the hell you talking about b, why is it that cats i don't even acknowledge always speaking out like they know me.
Well, kind sir....I was referring to the fact that you were being made fun of in General, Music and S&T.....or did you not see it..... (youmay not have)

why is it that cats i don't even acknowledge always speaking out like they know me.
LMAO...GTFOOH....who you supposed to be....
laugh.gif

KLJ
He put hundreds of hours of work in on this report; you know damn well he's going yap all day about it.
Yeah, thats true...But I thought he was gonna at least mention names besides the trainers.....

The only people that have been injected by dude is Andy Pettite and the Rocket????
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

the hell you talking about b, why is it that cats i don't even acknowledge always speaking out like they know me.
Well, kind sir....I was referring to the fact that you wer being made fun of in General, Music ans S&T.....or did you not see it.....

why is it that cats i don't even acknowledge always speaking out like they know me.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Its been rumored for a while...its just nobody ever went hard at him because he's beloved by the media...
and a big country white boy
laugh.gif

Jay, you think it's that easy?

Blame the Major League Baseball Players Union, not George Mitchell. They don't allow the players to cooperate; that's a widely-known fact.

Mitchell found out more than anybody else ever has, and I give him credit for that.

We're talking about professional athletes here; I think we all know they have ways around legal troubles.

Roger Clemens had his own stash of steroids and other drugs but needed others help to inject him.

*edit

eek.gif
@ Frank Thomas

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

This is a crock of %@@$ just as I knew it would be.
laugh.gif

I +$+*%!% knew it.

The general public has been had once again!
Why, because of the obscure names?

If anybody expected some kind of star-studded list, or anything more than just a list, you shouldn't have.

this was a sham, a cover their%%%% move.

this was to merely get the congressional heat off the back of their necks.

U think this was a thorough investigation?
a VOLUNTARY INVESTIGATION?
laugh.gif

where people could simply say, Nah No Questions for me.
laugh.gif
ha

You can fool some of the people all of the time .... Not me bruh.

smh.gif
sick.gif
Disgusting.

Exactly

I have been reading the report as this has been going along, and you could give me a van, a laptop w/ wireless internet (Must have a functioning Googlesearch), and I would go around the country asking questions outside of stadiums as the players leave, and it would be as thorough. This is a farce, and someonereally needs to call them on this.

BUD SELIG:

Uh...er...uh...
Baseball does not have a problem.
Uh...we were not aware of any of these "steroids" being used in baseball.
Barry Bonds is an isolated, rogue criminal.

Um...go Brewers.

this thing was hyped too much...unless you're a hardcore baseball fan it doesnt change anything. i mean theres no test for HGH so what's to stopplayers from taking that? another 10 years before another "investigation" while other performing enhancers are already out? its never going to stop.

and
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Well, kind sir....I was referring to the fact that you wer being made fun of in General, Music ans S&T.....or did you not see it.....

laugh.gif

Being "made fun of"
laugh.gif
are we stuck in the 5th grade b,its the internet everybody gets cracked on, just some terry soft dudes such as yourself take it to heart. Im suppose to be bothered about cats that ain'teven made it to 1st base yet have to say about me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you give barry an asteriks, i wanna see baseball get an asteriks cuz NOBODY is clean. all you guys heroes have taken steroids at some point and time in their career...
T-H-A-N-K-Y-O-U
All jokes aside, I want to see the backlash that comes of this...
Being "made fun of"
laugh.gif
are we stuck in the 5th grade b, its the internet everybody gets cracked on, just some terry soft dudes such as yourself take it to heart. Im suppose to be bothered about cats that ain't even made it to 1st base yet have to say about me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Im terry soft b/c I brought up the fact that people were killing on you...OK....
laugh.gif

And by the way....This is NT, Home of n's who bang chicks on the regular and drive M3's....
laugh.gif

I wonder what the commish is going to respond to George Mitchell's suggestion not to punish any of the players accused.

It's basically like they found one "dealer", and a list of clients this one guy had.... that should tell everybody just how small scale thisreport is... if they were to find another dealer, the list would at least double.. and another, it would triple.. see what i mean? They found all these namesbasically coming from one guy... imagine if they found an even bigger supplier, which you know exists.

Back
Top Bottom