Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Ain't this the truth. Going back on my earlier post about how animals were more brazen during the lockdown last year. One night, I was making a drink in my kitchen and saw two pairs of reflective eyes walking around my deck. I thought the kids left our yorkies outside again, so I went to open the door and the when motion sensor lights came on, they were two raccoons. Had me like

giphy.gif

I've NEVER seen real life raccoons in my life and was just disgusted. These guys are pretty BIG. But what made it funny was that they were both standing still like they were waiting for me to fully open the door to let them in. Two big *** raccoons frozen still and we were all waiting to see who made the first move. I finally just started stomping and making loud noises to try to scurry them away and they never once moved a muscle. I guess they eventually got tired because these mofo's looked at each other and just casually walked away all calm like nothing even happened. Never saw those two again and hope I never will but I still get shudders when I think about those faces with those bandits lines around their eyes:lol:
Y'all were like

p-diddy-wtf.gif

Y’all STILL crying about this being in the news huh? Weird I can’t find y’all posting about other missing people (minorities).

Anyway, it looks like the body found was identified as Jelani Days :smh:

2BD5582C-5131-4E21-A06C-BCB072971498.jpeg

Went to school with his brother. Sad *** story man….there was NO media coverage for this over the past month man….like it was unreal hearing bout this damn near daily in my circle and never seeing it in the news…

If an nt'er goes missing, it'd be messed up if people asked why it's hyped.
Uhmmm that's LITERALLY exactly what would happen. Dudes gon be like..bruh...maybe he just got a life...maybe he finally got out his Mama's house and da hemi and Jesus piece

It's already set. They bouta have Brian Laundrie looking like Kenneth Bianchi. They already saying he's a homicidal master manipulator genius predator wolf killer. John Walsh be losing his mind

Just saw John Walsh on TV saying he hopes the man kills himself. Fam has zero damns left

Just saw John Walsh on TV saying he hopes the man kills himself. Fam has zero damns left
He's completely gone off the deep end man. He's on on Cuomo yesterday talking about how Brian killed her :lol:. Like he gave a timeline with bullet points and full conviction. He said Brian beat her to death before the coroner even determined it was a homicide.

He's completely gone off the deep end man. He's on on Cuomo yesterday talking about how Brian killed her :lol:. Like he gave a timeline with bullet points and full conviction. He said Brian beat her to death before the coroner even determined it was a homicide.
Basically has fully implicated the parents already publicly too. I haven't seen him on Cuomo but Cooper just let's him go on these tangents uninterrupted
sabu.png

This case struck a nerve on John Walsh but it’s understandable since his 12 year old son was kidnapped, sexually molested and then beheaded. His sons head wasn’t ever found, btw. It’s what lead him to start ‘America’s Most Wanted‘ Tv show.
He was 6

And they found the head, not the rest of the body.

Back
Top Bottom