Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

I may have missed it but did they seize the van? Did anyone actually see him

I thought they said it was complete the day they identified her and that it would be released once the family got her home. I may have misread.
Yeah, it'll probably take a couple of weeks based on the decomposition of the body alone.

This case is interesting.

Yea, no matter where he goes it's obviously gonna be rough for him. He's on the run after all.

It’s a definite possibility that it could have been an accident or a rare extreme explosion that got out of hand. He lost his ****, hurt her or pushed her she hit her head or he went all the way and killed her.. freaked out. Went home with HER van?

If he was a true killer / serial killer he would have went more thoroughly through his options. If he had pre planned this why wasn’t there a better plan? Why bring her van home? It made it so obvious he was with her until they split, and he took her van and went HOME? Why not keep traveling? You have phones. Call your parents. Why go home? Why not leave the van somewhere and get home somehow and tell this massive lie of a story on what happened?

He’s disorganized in his crime which makes me wonder how Gabby died. Strangulation or accidental is my guess.He punched her too hard and it was a freak accident maybe. Idk if and when we’ll know any of that.

This was my initial knee jerk reaction. So, I understand solewoman solewoman sentiment with him not "meaning" to kill her.

Usually psychopaths behave similarly. He doesn't display characteristics of one. He probably accidentally killed her, and now on the run.

If he spends the rest of his life in the woods he still lost.
Says you

1632507550488.jpeg

I’ll never understand when people commit a high profile crime and choose to go hide in the woods or some other form of nature. Do they think the police are just gonna give up the manhunt after a few days?

This dude is an outdoorsman from what they say but all those other ones that go this route don’t usually last long. I’d be heading to the boarder

I’ll never understand when people commit a high profile crime and choose to go hide in the woods or some other form of nature. Do they think the police are just gonna give up the manhunt after a few days?

This dude is an outdoorsman from what they say but all those other ones that go this route don’t usually last long. I’d be heading to the boarder
They will though b. Do you even true crime? They do give up active searches, especially in the woods. And then they just have him on the most wanted list. They ain't burning those resources for months and years.

Really curious why they’re sticking to the swamp.

im so over social media. Social media detectives going to have them harassing all kinds of people.

No, but so is living in the wild. Dude will sit in his own filth in complete boredom until he tries to steal donuts from a gas station
I'd be OD bored. No books. No phone. No stimulation at all.

I remember mornings I planned to skip school and waiting, hiding outside around the side of the house, for my mom to leave so I could go back in. That was 45 minutes of a journey into the unknown wilderness. Man's in the deep.

People gonna think every skinny bald white dude with a beard chilling by himself is him. Man doesn't even need a disguise...getting more sightings across the country than Elvis and Tupac :lol:

Back
Top Bottom