Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Reward of "up to" :lol:
:lol: That's my bad. I should've posted a different source. All the other ones say they're giving the full 20K.

Also, Gabby Petito's neighbor Jerry Torres (Green Beret) is putting up 5K as well for any info that leads to an arrest. Plus another 1k from a local resident.

Last edited:
Ain't this the truth. Going back on my earlier post about how animals were more brazen during the lockdown last year. One night, I was making a drink in my kitchen and saw two pairs of reflective eyes walking around my deck. I thought the kids left our yorkies outside again, so I went to open the door and the when motion sensor lights came on, they were two raccoons. Had me like

giphy.gif

I've NEVER seen real life raccoons in my life and was just disgusted. These guys are pretty BIG. But what made it funny was that they were both standing still like they were waiting for me to fully open the door to let them in. Two big *** raccoons frozen still and we were all waiting to see who made the first move. I finally just started stomping and making loud noises to try to scurry them away and they never once moved a muscle. I guess they eventually got tired because these mofo's looked at each other and just casually walked away all calm like nothing even happened. Never saw those two again and hope I never will but I still get shudders when I think about those faces with those bandits lines around their eyes:lol:

These dudes always hide out and then do something dumb like order a pizza and get caught. Only a matter of time

These dudes always hide out and then do something dumb like order a pizza and get caught. Only a matter of time

He had a 3-week head start. That was more than enough time to sneak into Mexico, find his way out to rustic Asia and live the rest of his life in hideout. But he chose to come back home, and then head into the woods. AND remain in Florida!

Sometimes white criminals are the least imaginative 🤣

He had a 3-week head start. That was more than enough time to sneak into Mexico, find his way out to rustic Asia and live the rest of his life in hideout. But he chose to come back home, and then head into the woods. AND remain in Florida!

Oh for sure. I wouldn’t be in any country where their language is Latin based haha. Would leave it all behind and cashed out everything I could credit wise. Without hesitation

I’m not defending him. But he’s young and probably didn’t mean to kill her. He freaked out and went home. So his parents just did what they could to help him get away. I’m not sure why y’all are shocked he’s still in FL. He has to walk everywhere. Did they not take the deercam footage serious. Because that seemed pretty far from where he started if that was even true.

Lol you read Shantaram a few too many times

I’m not defending him. But he’s young and probably didn’t mean to kill her. He freaked out and went home. So his parents just did what they could to help him get away. I’m not sure why y’all are shocked he’s still in FL. He has to walk everywhere. Did they not take the deercam footage serious. Because that seemed pretty far from where he started if that was even true.
It’s just a stupid choice.

“Hey mom I killed someone”

“Ok, where are you gonna go?”

“see those woods there mom? I’ll go there”

1632500016225.gif

How did you come to the conclusion that he 'didn't mean to kill her' with all the evidence of his demeanor and how he really acted around Gabby?

Deercam footage was confirmed not to be him.

His parents are complicit in this whole thing.

Laundrie punched her right? So it's possible he could have done worse.

How did you come to the conclusion that he 'didn't mean to kill her' with all the evidence of his demeanor and how he really acted around Gabby?

You got it. I find it weird that if they were so toxic why were his parents letting that fly under their roof. Why her dad never stepped in? Her pops seemed pretty aggressive and vocal. Any previous domestic calls?

and when I say didn’t mean to I meant like I don’t think he planned to kill her. Freak accident or the abuse going too far. Sure.

Gabby's friend says he's lived in the Appalachians by himself for months.

"He is out in the wilderness, I promise you," Davis, 21, tells PEOPLE, noting this is not the first time he's lived in the wild on his own.

"He's out there. He is," Davis insists. "If he's alive, he's out there, camping out ... He lived in the Appalachians by himself for months."

You got it. I find it weird that if they were so toxic why were his parents letting that fly under their roof. Why her dad never stepped in? Her pops seemed pretty aggressive and vocal. Any previous domestic calls?

and when I say didn’t mean to I meant like I don’t think he planned to kill her. Freak accident or the abuse going too far. Sure.
No record of any domestic disputes, but many believe that Brian grew up to abusive parents. Leading to the theory his actions and abuse towards Gabby were 'okay' and that the parents had no issue with it.

I really think he did plan on killing her. He reportedly flew back to FL the week of 8/17-23 to move things into a storage unit. What for? Then he flew back to Utah and from there, we know what happened.

It’s a definite possibility that it could have been an accident or a rare extreme explosion that got out of hand. He lost his ****, hurt her or pushed her she hit her head or he went all the way and killed her.. freaked out. Went home with HER van?

If he was a true killer / serial killer he would have went more thoroughly through his options. If he had pre planned this why wasn’t there a better plan? Why bring her van home? It made it so obvious he was with her until they split, and he took her van and went HOME? Why not keep traveling? You have phones. Call your parents. Why go home? Why not leave the van somewhere and get home somehow and tell this massive lie of a story on what happened?

He’s disorganized in his crime which makes me wonder how Gabby died. Strangulation or accidental is my guess.He punched her too hard and it was a freak accident maybe. Idk if and when we’ll know any of that.

No record of any domestic disputes, but many believe that Brian grew up to abusive parents. Leading to the theory his actions and abuse towards Gabby were 'okay' and that the parents had no issue with it.

I really think he did plan on killing her. He reportedly flew back to FL the week of 8/17-23 to move things into a storage unit. What for? Then he flew back to Utah and from there, we know what happened.
I’m not sure how cooked up his plan could have been.. this end game is way too damn sloppy for being thoroughly planned. Any John off the street could have at least come up with a better Strat than this.

It’s a definite possibility that it could have been an accident or a rare extreme explosion that got out of hand. He lost his ****, hurt her or pushed her she hit her head or he went all the way and killed her.. freaked out. Went home with HER van?

If he was a true killer / serial killer he would have went more thoroughly through his options. If he had pre planned this why wasn’t there a better plan? Why bring her van home? It made it so obvious he was with her until they split, and he took her van and went HOME? Why not keep traveling? You have phones. Call your parents. Why go home? Why not leave the van somewhere and get home somehow and tell this massive lie of a story on what happened?

He’s disorganized in his crime which makes me wonder how Gabby died. Strangulation or accidental is my guess.He punched her too hard and it was a freak accident maybe. Idk if and when we’ll know any of that.
I'm sure the final autopsy report will detail the cause of death. But yeah, I agree with your questions too.

I'm sure the final autopsy report will detail the cause of death. But yeah, I agree with your questions too.
I’m also wondering why it’s taking so long for that to come out. It’s done right? Why are we withholding it..

Also, my guess is blunt force trauma to the head.. leaving the accidental idea a possibility.

I’m also wondering why it’s taking so long for that to come out. It’s done right? Why are we withholding it..

Also, my guess is blunt force trauma to the head.. leaving the accidental idea a possibility.
Full autopsy report tends to take a couple of weeks. Identifying the body tends to be the first thing.

Full autopsy report tends to take a couple of weeks. Identifying the body tends to be the first thing.
I thought they said it was complete the day they identified her and that it would be released once the family got her home. I may have misread.

Back
Top Bottom