Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Saw that they just brought in a dive team. Could've sworn they should've been part of the search since day 1 lol.

6F95D56E-11E4-4F18-A42C-A8DBB8FDEDA7.gif

Pretty sure dude’s parents gave the authorities bad info about where he was last seen…

Saw that they just brought in a dive team. Could've sworn they should've been part of the search since day 1 lol.

I'm pretty sure tactical diving operations are really really expensive.

Went scuba diving with a forensic diver once.

Said the training process is crazy but once you make it, you're getting paid paid.

A couple that lives across the street from Brian Laundrie’s Florida home said they saw the 23-year-old and his parents drive off hitching an “attached camper” on the same day that Long Island native Gabby Petito was reported missing.

William (Neighbor) told the outlet he was doing yard work on Sept. 11 when the Laundries hooked what appeared to be a new camper to the back of their truck and drove off for a weekend-long trip.

The neighbor said he did find it odd that Christopher and Roberta Laundrie would go camping with their adult son in what he described as a “small” RV.

The more days go by the higher the chances raise that he’s either gonna pull this off or he really dead under a rock somewhere. Crazy.

The more days go by the higher the chances raise that he’s either gonna pull this off or he really dead under a rock somewhere. Crazy.
He might've had a bigger head start than we think. Him & his parents packing up the RV and & camping for the weekend when he got back on the 11th without Gabby is suspect. Might've told them what happened and they immediately packed up supplies & went to stash it in advance incase he had to jet.

He might've had a bigger head start than we think. Him & his parents packing up the RV and & camping for the weekend when he got back on the 11th without Gabby is suspect. Might've told them what happened and they immediately packed up supplies & went to stash it in advance incase he had to jet.

I hope they give the parents serious jail time as well. If this new info is true....it’s well beyond turning a blind eye or playing dumb at detectives asking you questions.

Man, the internet is a wild place. Took a look at buddy’s IG comments on some random *** post from a year+ ago and people are steadily going IN on dude. :lol: I can’t imagine being that invested in this.

Yeah but we don't have multiple new threads everyday. Just saying this story in particular had nt and a lot of people following it.

Only reason it caught my attention is because the way he just showed up with the van without his fiancé, lawyered up, and the whole family kept their mouth shut.

Almost like a movie. :lol:

Just like the ‘The Jinx’ and ‘Adducted in Plain site’, these true crime just seems so unreal. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom