Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Sheriffs debunked the chatter claiming they have him in custody in Sarasota.

Does anybody ever get paid with reward money? I feel like that’s just a scam on authorities part:lol:
No clue. I guess I've never heard anyone claim they got paid.

Do they even have a warrant for his arrest? I know they had a warrant to search his crib but I don't think I read anywhere that he's been charged with a crime or has an arrest warrant out.
I guess not. With all the people invested in finding him after Gabby was found I thought there might be a warrant.

Ya’ll really think he offed himself? Idk, probably just hiding and thinking of his next move.
I'd hang out in a hideaway cubbie like Parasite lolwait til the interest dies down, shoot to turkey and get work done, hair transplant and rhinoplasty and different stuff and that brighteyes surgery for different eye color and be someone else.

There's ways to disappear.

If he did it. We still don't know what happened. He truly could have separated from her and someone in the woods could've hit her in the head with a rock. They really acting like hills don't have eyes

I think it’s more likely than not that he killed himself or is going to do so.
If what that friend of Gabby said is true, about Brian hearing voices at times, then he’s very mentally unstable.
I don't get it. Gabby had mental issues too. How they both nuts? Somebody lying.

I'd hang out in a hideaway cubbie like Parasite lolwait til the interest dies down, shoot to turkey and get work done, hair transplant and rhinoplasty and different stuff and that brighteyes surgery for different eye color and be someone else.

There's ways to disappear.

If he did it. We still don't know what happened. He truly could have separated from her and someone in the woods could've hit her in the head with a rock. They really acting like hills don't have eyes

If he aint do all this sus stuff he coudda had a good defense with that too.

Fam got a head start and is still in Florida
dahell2.png
:lol: all they gotta do is surround FL, close the airports, shut down the air space, halt other forms of transport, and other ways to the surrounding states.

Why is this a big deal?
cause the US doesnt want to shine light on the what is happening to Haitians on the Texas border, they want ppl to forget how much money was really lost when they dipped out of afghanistan...all this by censoring new media with algortihims that ppl orbit to

either way, this will be " **** we dont care about next week" anyway

Rescue crews are searching Yellowstone for a former Navy SEAL after his half brother was found dead in the park

cause the US doesnt want to shine light on the what is happening to Haitians on the Texas border, they want ppl to forget how much money was really lost when they dipped out of afghanistan...all this by censoring new media with algortihims that ppl orbit to

either way, this will be " **** we dont care about next week" anyway
Right? Like Afghanistan isn’t even a topic of media discussion anymore. Media control is very real

Back
Top Bottom