Missing Person Gabby Petito Case Thread

Supposedly a sheriff helicoptor has been circling an area of the reserve for the past hour. Curious if they found something.

Ya nobody gives a **** about this guy- wonder why

why y’all so eager to follow this girls case? Rip to her and condolences to her family. It’s tragic. But why is there a separate thread for her. There are thousands that die daily. Nobody gives a ****.

let’s make a thread about the 10 kids that died in the “oops wrong car” drone strikein Afghanistan.

Don’t understand the hype behind this chick
She was a social media travel influencer so when she was reported missing all of her followers and other travel influencers also with hundreds of thousands followers plastered her all over tik tok and Instagram. That’s why her case was able to blow up go viral so quick. Also since she would document and put everything on social media, people on tik tok were making videos picking apart her pictures/videos trying to find clues. Videos about her have been trending on tik tok getting millions of views the past week. Its all I see when I open that app. Basically lots of true crime fans and clout chasers are using her to build up their own social media clout at this point since they know it will give them views and followers.

The news/media is a business. They will focus and hype up the stories that they know will get the most views and clicks. They have to make their money too...it is what it is.

I agree in general with the Missing White Woman Syndrome but have to admit that this specific case is not the norm because of their social media influence and how it all went down with the BF's lack of cooperation.

That dude disappeared about 45 minutes from me :smh: they found his car and a body I believe but apparently it wasn’t him

Anyway folks are way too worried about posting they don’t see why this is a story :lol: TF did you come in the thread for? It’s a missing blonde white girl whose BFs actions are shady as hell, of course it’s gonna be in the news. Take the BF out and nobody cares.

I was instantly reminded of the Asha Degree disappearance last week when this started to pick up in the media

A 9-year-old Black girl who ran away from her home in the middle of the night and was last seen walking on the highway during a rainy night

Deeply saddening and terrifying imagery in the case overall. Definitely worth reading the story about her

Since those involved were heavily involved in social media (RIP), you already know there's a treatment in the works for a Netflix/Hulu docuseries.

People sounding mad that this case has drawn interest. Yeah, it has its own thread because someone wanted to make one and is 13 pages because other nt'ers are also following it. Plus there has been a big increase in people following true crime stuff.

People sounding mad that this case has drawn interest. Yeah, it has its own thread because someone wanted to make one and is 13 pages because other nt'ers are also following it. Plus there has been a big increase in people following true crime stuff.

i dOnT gEt ThE hYpE

how long can he actually survive out in the wilderness? i thought he's going to be able to leave the country without someone turning him in

Basically. Im only following cause well, its all over the news. I didnt even know it was a big deal til I randomly saw the video of them when they got pulled over, I thought it was just another interrogation or interrogation analysis vid then saw it all over youtube and reddit and was like oh, this is like a current thing. Then her bf got home and now all this happened.

how long can he actually survive out in the wilderness? i thought he's going to be able to leave the country without someone turning him in

Someone else said hes done camping and blah blah but thats diff than an experienced woodsman that can live off the land legit. Either he turns up soon or maybe he did off himself. Its all over the news and unless he can drastically change his appearance hes gonna get recognized.

Someone else said hes done camping and blah blah but thats diff than an experienced woodsman that can live off the land legit. Either he turns up soon or maybe he did off himself. Its all over the news and unless he can drastically change his appearance hes gonna get recognized.

I think he offed himself. Though I’d love to hear the motive as to why he did it (if he did, which seems obvious).

guy will show up again when he gets hungry unless he decides it's better to die out there.

To everyone saying that lots of other missing people getting no attention. If it really bothers you that much maybe use your voice and actions and speak up for those missing rather than complain that this girl gets too much attention.
That's the internet these days. Find something to complain about, especially if there's a race angle.

Since those involved were heavily involved in social media (RIP), you already know there's a treatment in the works for a Netflix/Hulu docuseries.

You know they’re already researching who to interview and casting all crime scene re-enactors:lol:

16165B34-A96F-4E4D-B43C-4821F1DC603F.jpeg

Ya nobody gives a **** about this guy- wonder why

why y’all so eager to follow this girls case? Rip to her and condolences to her family. It’s tragic. But why is there a separate thread for her. There are thousands that die daily. Nobody gives a ****.

let’s make a thread about the 10 kids that died in the “oops wrong car” drone strikein Afghanistan.
Lol no one cares about afghanistan bruh

Back
Top Bottom