Miami Dolphins 2011 Season Thread: Thanx for the memories JT!

lets just see how many times Henne stonefaces the cameras this season
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

lets just see how many times Henne stonefaces the cameras this season
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

The Mullets continue their utter stupidity. I live in south Florida and, I've seen it throughout my 23 yrs of living on this earth. The organization always does this putrid $!%. They're in love w/those Big 10 slowpokes when they have 3 collegiate powerhouses in their backyard to pluck players from. They always sign/trade for players who are washed up or, have a slight history of mediocrity. Why they didnt attempt to sign Vince is beyond me. They signed Matt Moore. Go figure. Lost out on Orton who is a pretty ill QB IMO. Miami will forever be bottom of the heap in the AFC East. The Jets and Pats have that division in a chokehold. Good luck to the mullets. They will be in my prayers.

The Mullets continue their utter stupidity. I live in south Florida and, I've seen it throughout my 23 yrs of living on this earth. The organization always does this putrid $!%. They're in love w/those Big 10 slowpokes when they have 3 collegiate powerhouses in their backyard to pluck players from. They always sign/trade for players who are washed up or, have a slight history of mediocrity. Why they didnt attempt to sign Vince is beyond me. They signed Matt Moore. Go figure. Lost out on Orton who is a pretty ill QB IMO. Miami will forever be bottom of the heap in the AFC East. The Jets and Pats have that division in a chokehold. Good luck to the mullets. They will be in my prayers.

Orton is horrible. I'm a fin fan located in Chicago. I can't speak for him while in Denver, but while here he was awful. Dude throws a horrible ball and Chicagoans were calling for his head all the time. Denver is shopping him because they know he aint there answer there either. I hope he does well because he is a good dude (and Chicago really ripped in to him even though he, and by he I mean Hester, was winning) ...but I aint mad the fins didn't fight to bring him over.

Orton is horrible. I'm a fin fan located in Chicago. I can't speak for him while in Denver, but while here he was awful. Dude throws a horrible ball and Chicagoans were calling for his head all the time. Denver is shopping him because they know he aint there answer there either. I hope he does well because he is a good dude (and Chicago really ripped in to him even though he, and by he I mean Hester, was winning) ...but I aint mad the fins didn't fight to bring him over.

I read a rumor this morning that Long is out for the season, hopefully that's #%@# because if not... YOU CANNNN PUT IT ON THE BOARDDDDD, 5-win season

I read a rumor this morning that Long is out for the season, hopefully that's #%@# because if not... YOU CANNNN PUT IT ON THE BOARDDDDD, 5-win season

Originally Posted by finnns2003

You gotta be kidding me......
ohwell.gif

Where did you see that?  What the hell is wrong with him anyways, how'd he get hurt? 

ohwell.gif

Where did you see that?  What the hell is wrong with him anyways, how'd he get hurt? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif

Was on the sentinel blog and finheaven, we'll see... He should've never played with a torn labrum. Stupid @$! Sparano

Originally Posted by CP1708

ohwell.gif

Was on the sentinel blog and finheaven, we'll see... He should've never played with a torn labrum. Stupid @$! Sparano

Yo, did ya'll hear Crowder is retiring?

Dude came on the radio yesterday unexpectedly and said "My wife is pregnant, I got offers by the Pats and Jets, and rather retire".
eek.gif

Yo, did ya'll hear Crowder is retiring?

Dude came on the radio yesterday unexpectedly and said "My wife is pregnant, I got offers by the Pats and Jets, and rather retire".
eek.gif

Dolphins really make me mad. How is it that the Jets and Pats grab all these players, and we do nothing? Matt Moore? Come on man. We got Reggie Bush, but what has he done in the NFL? It seems like they are just spinning their tires and not going anywhere. I've been a Dolphins fan for 25 years, and it's always the same thing. The Marino years were wasted thanks to no running game and lackluster D. After that we have been up and down. The last time we made the playoffs with a gimmick (Wildcat) and got smashed by the Ravens. Just too many stupid decisions. Ted Ginn, really? I think they need some fresh faces with fresh ideas. It just seems that the Pats and Jets management have the balls to make the bold moves, and we don't. Hence the reason why they are on top of the division and we are barely floating.

I start to lose hope. As a football fan, it sucks when your team frustrated you year after year.

Dolphins really make me mad. How is it that the Jets and Pats grab all these players, and we do nothing? Matt Moore? Come on man. We got Reggie Bush, but what has he done in the NFL? It seems like they are just spinning their tires and not going anywhere. I've been a Dolphins fan for 25 years, and it's always the same thing. The Marino years were wasted thanks to no running game and lackluster D. After that we have been up and down. The last time we made the playoffs with a gimmick (Wildcat) and got smashed by the Ravens. Just too many stupid decisions. Ted Ginn, really? I think they need some fresh faces with fresh ideas. It just seems that the Pats and Jets management have the balls to make the bold moves, and we don't. Hence the reason why they are on top of the division and we are barely floating.

I start to lose hope. As a football fan, it sucks when your team frustrated you year after year.

they shouldn't have given up on Ginn so easy and got a late rd pick from SF. dude was killer in the return game. they asked for too much from Ginn the receiver.

i remember being
eek.gif
mad.gif
when they announced Ginn over Brady Quinn in that draft thought it wouldnt matter much either way now.

they shouldn't have given up on Ginn so easy and got a late rd pick from SF. dude was killer in the return game. they asked for too much from Ginn the receiver.

i remember being
eek.gif
mad.gif
when they announced Ginn over Brady Quinn in that draft thought it wouldnt matter much either way now.

Originally Posted by rashi

eek.gif
pimp.gif

uggggghhhhhh

Originally Posted by rashi

eek.gif
pimp.gif

uggggghhhhhh

Looking forward to seeing these rookies perform on Friday ..... other then that my expectations are pretty dull!

Back
Top Bottom