Miami Dolphins 2011 Season Thread: Thanx for the memories JT!

dolphins-suck-for-luck_design.png

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Preview.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, neither of these are happening anymore.... no clue how the draft will shape up. with today's big win i doubt they will get Barkley as well. [/color]

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Preview.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea, neither of these are happening anymore.... no clue how the draft will shape up. with today's big win i doubt they will get Barkley as well. [/color]

I've always gave mad props to Sparano...not sure where the rumors have been going the last month but I know he was gettin heat (no pun intended) when they were 0-7...hope it all pans out for him...

I've always gave mad props to Sparano...not sure where the rumors have been going the last month but I know he was gettin heat (no pun intended) when they were 0-7...hope it all pans out for him...

[h3]Jeff Ireland will return for 2012, Sparano will not[/h3]
Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland is totally safe as of this moment. Tony Sparano is not.

The Dolphins plan to let Ireland continue in his job with the team beyond this season. The plan is also to replace Sparano after the season.

I know this as fact. Period.

So what's news here?

The Ireland stuff. And the removal of doubt on Sparano.

I already wrote in my column Sunday that Sparano was in grave danger of losing his job even if he won the final four games of the year. Sparano's team has since lost a 26-10 decision to the Philadelphia Eagles and so he will will not win out and will not be retained after the season.

Ireland is another story. He stays, barring some unexpected circumstance, regardless of who the new coach is or is not.

Owner Stephen Ross is convinced the Dolphins are a team that is underachieving despite considerable talent. Yes, Ross believes the roster needs some upgrading. But he also thinks Ireland, who has full control of the personnel department since October 2010, can do the job. (Bill Parcells was in charge of personnel from Jan. 2008 to October 2010.)

So Ireland stays once this season is over. And Tony Sparano does not.

Poste

by Armando Salguero

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#ixzz1gH9hLjyd

Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland is totally safe as of this moment. Tony Sparano is not.

The Dolphins plan to let Ireland continue in his job with the team beyond this season. The plan is also to replace Sparano after the season.

So what's news here?

I already wrote in my column Sunday that Sparano was in grave danger of losing his job even if he won the final four games of the year. Sparano's team has since lost a 26-10 decision to the Philadelphia Eagles and so he will will not win out and will not be retained after the season.

Ireland is another story. He stays, barring some unexpected circumstance, regardless of who the new coach is or is not.

Owner Stephen Ross is convinced the Dolphins are a team that is underachieving despite considerable talent. Yes, Ross believes the roster needs some upgrading. But he also thinks Ireland, who has full control of the personnel department since October 2010, can do the job. (Bill Parcells was in charge of personnel from Jan. 2008 to October 2010.)

Poste

by Armando Salguero

Originally Posted by h3at23

So what's news here?

Poste

by Armando Salguero

Get ready for another 3+ years of mediocracy.   Jeff Ireland
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

So what's news here?

Poste

by Armando Salguero

Get ready for another 3+ years of mediocracy.   Jeff Ireland
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom