Miami Dolphins 2011 Season Thread: Thanx for the memories JT!

I feel yall, my main thing is why isnt he returning kicks? If not both definitely punt returns

Originally Posted by henz0

I feel yall, my main thing is why isnt he returning kicks? If not both definitely punt returns

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  It's such a snowball @#$% stick it's not even funny.  First, we screwed the pooch taking Ginn.  Didn't work out at WR, ok, he was a GREAT returner.  So he at least had value there.  So keep him, use him in the return game, big weapon.  We don't do that. So we get Bush, not gonna use him either.  So we draft Clyde Gates, great speed, HORRIBLE so far returning kicks.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  @#$%^ take a knee in the end zone and get to the 20 without getting tackled you @#$%^&* idiot. 
laugh.gif

It's PUTRID the stuff we've done to ourselves.  I have been going thru it all the last couple nights, OH MY GOD at the mistakes on this franchise.  Makes me wanna kick kittens I swear. 
30t6p3b.gif

Henne has a seperated shoulder I think, but I don't know why he can't play thru that.  My shoulder is sepearted right now, and after about 2 weeks it's usable.  Now, I don't really wanna fall on it or anything, but hey. 
laugh.gif
  Don't they have some sort of padding they can use to solidify it or something?  Harness?  Garrard don't want the job, he knows he'd be gone after this year anyways, plus we didn't offer him much money.  *go figure*  Add it all up, and it looks like this.....

Suck4Luck
Blow4Barkley
Fail4Foles
Lose4Landry
Tank4Trade

Choose one. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  It's such a snowball @#$% stick it's not even funny.  First, we screwed the pooch taking Ginn.  Didn't work out at WR, ok, he was a GREAT returner.  So he at least had value there.  So keep him, use him in the return game, big weapon.  We don't do that. So we get Bush, not gonna use him either.  So we draft Clyde Gates, great speed, HORRIBLE so far returning kicks.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  Run to the 20, get tackled.  @#$%^ take a knee in the end zone and get to the 20 without getting tackled you @#$%^&* idiot. 
laugh.gif

It's PUTRID the stuff we've done to ourselves.  I have been going thru it all the last couple nights, OH MY GOD at the mistakes on this franchise.  Makes me wanna kick kittens I swear. 
30t6p3b.gif

Henne has a seperated shoulder I think, but I don't know why he can't play thru that.  My shoulder is sepearted right now, and after about 2 weeks it's usable.  Now, I don't really wanna fall on it or anything, but hey. 
laugh.gif
  Don't they have some sort of padding they can use to solidify it or something?  Harness?  Garrard don't want the job, he knows he'd be gone after this year anyways, plus we didn't offer him much money.  *go figure*  Add it all up, and it looks like this.....

Suck4Luck
Blow4Barkley
Fail4Foles
Lose4Landry
Tank4Trade

Choose one. 

Clyde Gates returns.

We would be ok if Marshall didn't have more dropped passes than TD the past 2 seasons. He's dropped a lot of endzone passes.

Clyde Gates returns.

We would be ok if Marshall didn't have more dropped passes than TD the past 2 seasons. He's dropped a lot of endzone passes.

It's so funny how us fans all say the SAME things as to what is wrong, and what needs to be fixed, yet the coaching staff and up are all lost. I mean are they not seeing the same game we are?

It's so funny how us fans all say the SAME things as to what is wrong, and what needs to be fixed, yet the coaching staff and up are all lost. I mean are they not seeing the same game we are?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

CP, your Dad's a hater.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  you should see some of the reactions from friends I have about that little comment. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

CP, your Dad's a hater.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  you should see some of the reactions from friends I have about that little comment. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Sage ROSENFELS!!! These guys are so obviously trying to tank the season, I mean where is the Cleo Lemon signing?

roll.gif
roll.gif
Sage ROSENFELS!!! These guys are so obviously trying to tank the season, I mean where is the Cleo Lemon signing?

Back
Top Bottom