Miami Dolphins 2011 Season Thread: Thanx for the memories JT!

Damn, I'm reading Ireland didn't even attempt to contact Ronnie or his agent.

Braylon Edwards? Trade for Kevin Boss?

Damn, I'm reading Ireland didn't even attempt to contact Ronnie or his agent.

Braylon Edwards? Trade for Kevin Boss?

So.....yeah.  I'm getting pretty pissed off right now. 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought by them going hard for Orton, getting Reggie, ok, yeah we gon make some moves, get in this thing, make a lil noise at least. 

No.  Not happening. 

And what really pisses me off, our defense is NICE.  Young, talented, and nice.  Real solid future that group has.  But if we keep spinning our *!$%%@%#$$%@+ wheels on offense, that defense will be done and sold off by the time our O is ready. 
sick.gif

If I don't see something quick, I'm going to start calling for a regime change too, and I hate those damn things, but this is getting old fast.  I've been patient, I've said give them time, let them work the plan, let them make the moves, man they haven't done @#$%.  Don't give up a pick for Orton, I like that.  Good, don't.  No 34 mil for Zach Miller, good, I wouldn't have liked that either.  They aren't making TERRIBLE moves, they just aren't making smart ones either.  A million dollars for Ronnie Brown? 
indifferent.gif
  We couldn't double that?  Triple it, something?!!?!? 

I have this strange feeling, we are looking ahead to 2012 draft and getting our QB.  Luck, Barkley, whoever.  Just someone, so they are sitting and waiting right now.  (hence not giving up a 2 for Orton
nerd.gif
)  With rookie contracts so well done now, it's possible we don't even need a top 5 pick, we can simply trade up into the top 5 and take a QB, I think we'll see a lot of that coming up pretty soon now that rookie deals are no longer 70 mil, it would only be 25-20 mill from 1-5.  That's not bad.  

If they are going to stick with Henne this year, they need to completely stack that O line.  Not ask Carey to take paycuts or threaten to cut him, or sign old washed up dudes like Columbo or whoever.  Come on.  Go get Bryant McKinnie, put him at RT, move Carey to RG, Pouncey in the middle, Long at LT, find a decent LG outta the leftovers, and that's a damn solid O-Line, holes for Thomas and Reggie, protection for Henne, now we have something to work with until we go for that franchise guy next April. 

The defense is ready, they are set, only need a lil depth here and there, some luck on the injury side maybe, and we're good to go.  The offense?  Not so much, yet.  Make it happen you idiots. 

So.....yeah.  I'm getting pretty pissed off right now. 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought by them going hard for Orton, getting Reggie, ok, yeah we gon make some moves, get in this thing, make a lil noise at least. 

No.  Not happening. 

And what really pisses me off, our defense is NICE.  Young, talented, and nice.  Real solid future that group has.  But if we keep spinning our *!$%%@%#$$%@+ wheels on offense, that defense will be done and sold off by the time our O is ready. 
sick.gif

If I don't see something quick, I'm going to start calling for a regime change too, and I hate those damn things, but this is getting old fast.  I've been patient, I've said give them time, let them work the plan, let them make the moves, man they haven't done @#$%.  Don't give up a pick for Orton, I like that.  Good, don't.  No 34 mil for Zach Miller, good, I wouldn't have liked that either.  They aren't making TERRIBLE moves, they just aren't making smart ones either.  A million dollars for Ronnie Brown? 
indifferent.gif
  We couldn't double that?  Triple it, something?!!?!? 

I have this strange feeling, we are looking ahead to 2012 draft and getting our QB.  Luck, Barkley, whoever.  Just someone, so they are sitting and waiting right now.  (hence not giving up a 2 for Orton
nerd.gif
)  With rookie contracts so well done now, it's possible we don't even need a top 5 pick, we can simply trade up into the top 5 and take a QB, I think we'll see a lot of that coming up pretty soon now that rookie deals are no longer 70 mil, it would only be 25-20 mill from 1-5.  That's not bad.  

If they are going to stick with Henne this year, they need to completely stack that O line.  Not ask Carey to take paycuts or threaten to cut him, or sign old washed up dudes like Columbo or whoever.  Come on.  Go get Bryant McKinnie, put him at RT, move Carey to RG, Pouncey in the middle, Long at LT, find a decent LG outta the leftovers, and that's a damn solid O-Line, holes for Thomas and Reggie, protection for Henne, now we have something to work with until we go for that franchise guy next April. 

The defense is ready, they are set, only need a lil depth here and there, some luck on the injury side maybe, and we're good to go.  The offense?  Not so much, yet.  Make it happen you idiots. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]at LG is Richie... guy was beastly last year, he'll be great sitting next to Long and Pouncey.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And yes... I've been preaching one more line player (they were going after o'hara which would have been a great signing) Plug him in at RG, which he's played, and have him mentor Pouncey. Fu--in Win........ Nope.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've also said, since the dolphins love their two tight end sets, they need a better TE. Well there was two in free agency... one is gone now. And i haven't heard anything about Boss. With all this practice Henne has put together, he hasn't showed up yet. With Tebow sucking in Denver, so far, Orton isn't going anywhere.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel the run game, screens and defense is gonna be Monsters. And the Passing Game/QB will be dragging this team down.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]at LG is Richie... guy was beastly last year, he'll be great sitting next to Long and Pouncey.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And yes... I've been preaching one more line player (they were going after o'hara which would have been a great signing) Plug him in at RG, which he's played, and have him mentor Pouncey. Fu--in Win........ Nope.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've also said, since the dolphins love their two tight end sets, they need a better TE. Well there was two in free agency... one is gone now. And i haven't heard anything about Boss. With all this practice Henne has put together, he hasn't showed up yet. With Tebow sucking in Denver, so far, Orton isn't going anywhere.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I feel the run game, screens and defense is gonna be Monsters. And the Passing Game/QB will be dragging this team down.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]read an article on the dolphins secondary (defense in general)... always been a fan of Reshad Jones, he really needs to get the start. it will be a nice upgrade imo. it's needed at that position... clemons is fast and all, but he gets beat.all that speed and you still get beat, what's the point?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]read an article on the dolphins secondary (defense in general)... always been a fan of Reshad Jones, he really needs to get the start. it will be a nice upgrade imo. it's needed at that position... clemons is fast and all, but he gets beat.all that speed and you still get beat, what's the point?[/color]

Am I the only one that feels that Henne deserves another chance based on the offensive coordinator change alone? Let's see what he can do in the new system. If he checks down too much than ok he's not the answer. But if he breaks out.. you know maybe there's still that chance it was Henning's fault for not opening up the offense enough and trusting him.

Am I the only one that feels that Henne deserves another chance based on the offensive coordinator change alone? Let's see what he can do in the new system. If he checks down too much than ok he's not the answer. But if he breaks out.. you know maybe there's still that chance it was Henning's fault for not opening up the offense enough and trusting him.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
.... as much love i got for some of you heat fans...
pats >>>> sea mammals
They haven't been #$@! since the early 2000's.

And no, Henne does not deserve another chance. He deserves some pinefresh for his seat

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
.... as much love i got for some of you heat fans...
pats >>>> sea mammals
They haven't been #$@! since the early 2000's.

And no, Henne does not deserve another chance. He deserves some pinefresh for his seat

BTW, Sparano and Ireland suck #@!. How do you throw your starting QB under the bus for a glass doll, and somehow he's still the starter the next season? I mean really? The ownership, the coaching, the management all blow #@!%. Get your 7-9! Get yourrrrr 7-9 here!

BTW, Sparano and Ireland suck #@!. How do you throw your starting QB under the bus for a glass doll, and somehow he's still the starter the next season? I mean really? The ownership, the coaching, the management all blow #@!%. Get your 7-9! Get yourrrrr 7-9 here!

Originally Posted by kc24688

.I feel this, he was set up for failure w/ that God awful OC.

Originally Posted by kc24688

.I feel this, he was set up for failure w/ that God awful OC.

Back
Top Bottom