Mens Haircut/ Styles? Help

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

david-beckham-victoria-beckham-royal-wedding-photo.jpg

smokin.gif
Too Cool....
Anyone else notice the tie? Wheres the collar?

Son can make a wifebeater/tie combo look good
laugh.gif
Word.
I was too busy staring at his face tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dooftard

call it what you want...thats just not how I was raised.

and I didn't see nobody around my way with those cuts. I guess my whole neighborhood and high school is/was insecure.

Only kids I've ever come across that styled their hair was the emo kids in high school....and they used elmers glue....

I'm done with this thread. Aint mean to get yall riled up... like I said I thought it was a joke. my bad.

The 15 year old in me would agree with you. We off that nowadays though.

tumblr_llcv5rqVvD1qc51cdo1_500.png

tumblr_ll62hh4ouy1qcbzhqo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by dooftard

call it what you want...thats just not how I was raised.

and I didn't see nobody around my way with those cuts. I guess my whole neighborhood and high school is/was insecure.

Only kids I've ever come across that styled their hair was the emo kids in high school....and they used elmers glue....

I'm done with this thread. Aint mean to get yall riled up... like I said I thought it was a joke. my bad.

The 15 year old in me would agree with you. We off that nowadays though.

tumblr_llcv5rqVvD1qc51cdo1_500.png

tumblr_ll62hh4ouy1qcbzhqo1_500.jpg

DID anyone see what he wore to the wedding.. his jacket. sportcoat had a length to his knees
none the less he was
pimp.gif

DID anyone see what he wore to the wedding.. his jacket. sportcoat had a length to his knees
none the less he was
pimp.gif

I need a new style too. Been rocking fades for a min now.
Slater hairstyle looking good. So is that guy with the tie and no collar. nomo, of course

I need a new style too. Been rocking fades for a min now.
Slater hairstyle looking good. So is that guy with the tie and no collar. nomo, of course

I wanna do something different with my hair.
My hair is naturally spikey, it's kind of thin too.

I'm getting tired of tapers and fades 
ohwell.gif

I wanna do something different with my hair.
My hair is naturally spikey, it's kind of thin too.

I'm getting tired of tapers and fades 
ohwell.gif

How would you go about describing this haircut to your barber? or does anyone know if it has a specific name?

gq1.jpg

0145d0ca8339a50a_100420-ryan.jpg

How would you go about describing this haircut to your barber? or does anyone know if it has a specific name?

gq1.jpg

0145d0ca8339a50a_100420-ryan.jpg

Some good styles in here. Everytime try to grow my hair long, I think I look like a scrub and get it cut short & faded. Maybe it's the ole' Marine Corps in me but I haven't gone 3 weeks without a fresh haircut since 1999.

Some good styles in here. Everytime try to grow my hair long, I think I look like a scrub and get it cut short & faded. Maybe it's the ole' Marine Corps in me but I haven't gone 3 weeks without a fresh haircut since 1999.

I'm at roughly tom brady length right now.

34xs1fs.jpg

I don't wear fedoras though.

Back
Top Bottom