Mens Haircut/ Styles? Help

I'm at roughly tom brady length right now.

34xs1fs.jpg

I don't wear fedoras though.

To those with the longer hair styles--like the Ryan Gosling and Beckham--how do you handle wind and other elements? I had my hair longer like that for a few months. It made a mess when I would drive with the windows down or walked around on a windy day. Personally, I just have a low buzz/caesar.

To those with the longer hair styles--like the Ryan Gosling and Beckham--how do you handle wind and other elements? I had my hair longer like that for a few months. It made a mess when I would drive with the windows down or walked around on a windy day. Personally, I just have a low buzz/caesar.

about to set up an appointment with a stylist for the weekend, time to actually shape my hair into something, worst comes to worst, buzzcut it is.

about to set up an appointment with a stylist for the weekend, time to actually shape my hair into something, worst comes to worst, buzzcut it is.

Dudes going to stylist now? smh What ever happened to old fashioned barbers?

For the longest time, whenever my hair grows out to where I can comb it, ive always combed it to the side. I dig the way it looks, however I just hate having hair. I love waking up in the morning and shooting out the door without having to worry about my hair.

For the longest time, whenever my hair grows out to where I can comb it, ive always combed it to the side. I dig the way it looks, however I just hate having hair. I love waking up in the morning and shooting out the door without having to worry about my hair.

Originally Posted by solesavage

A stylist is well more versed in hair styles and it really just boils down to ones preference.

What products are you guys using? I use American Crew Defining Paste.

Originally Posted by solesavage

A stylist is well more versed in hair styles and it really just boils down to ones preference.

What products are you guys using? I use American Crew Defining Paste.

Back
Top Bottom