Mens Haircut/ Styles? Help

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

long top, short sides. but youre probaly not ready for it.

had it like that.. Hair is 3 inches long.. not that long but i have trimmed in since January.. ima go back to it..
ima post pic of my hair in a bit .

v4z8yg.jpg

2u43kfs.jpg

6ekdqh.jpg

the one where my hair is slick back is from January
only pics on my phone..

Originally Posted by damn its me

exactly what im doing right now.  swag.

Just bookmarked this, I'm in the market for a new hairstyle too...haven't cut my hair since last November I think....+*%# is getting wild, but I'm afraid of styling it because my hair is thin and stubborn as hell, any products to add extreme volume to hair?Btw OP just die your hair red and practice jujitsu
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by damn its me

exactly what im doing right now.  swag.

Just bookmarked this, I'm in the market for a new hairstyle too...haven't cut my hair since last November I think....+*%# is getting wild, but I'm afraid of styling it because my hair is thin and stubborn as hell, any products to add extreme volume to hair?Btw OP just die your hair red and practice jujitsu
smokin.gif

Drop some extra bucks and go to a nice hair stylist. Look in your area for a mens hair salon. I always used to go to a barbershop, but also started growing my hair out last year. I went to a Men's salon to get it cut and they know what they're doing for the most part. I just walked in and told them to make it look sharp, did the job.

Drop some extra bucks and go to a nice hair stylist. Look in your area for a mens hair salon. I always used to go to a barbershop, but also started growing my hair out last year. I went to a Men's salon to get it cut and they know what they're doing for the most part. I just walked in and told them to make it look sharp, did the job.

Back
Top Bottom