Mens Haircut/ Styles? Help

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by damn its me

exactly what im doing right now.  swag.

Just bookmarked this, I'm in the market for a new hairstyle too...haven't cut my hair since last November I think....+*%# is getting wild, but I'm afraid of styling it because my hair is thin and stubborn as hell, any products to add extreme volume to hair?Btw OP just die your hair red and practice jujitsu
smokin.gif
Try Bumble and Bumble hair thickening spray or styling lotion, I have extremely fine hair but it is wavy and both worked great for me, for that style above I would recommend the styling lotion or the creme. 
This is another good hairstyle for longer hair.

I went almost 11months without a haircut and just got tired of dealing with it, now I am rocking something really similar to this for the summer. Minus the faux hawk.

Just bookmarked this, I'm in the market for a new hairstyle too...haven't cut my hair since last November I think....+*%# is getting wild, but I'm afraid of styling it because my hair is thin and stubborn as hell, any products to add extreme volume to hair?Btw OP just die your hair red and practice jujitsu
smokin.gif
Try Bumble and Bumble hair thickening spray or styling lotion, I have extremely fine hair but it is wavy and both worked great for me, for that style above I would recommend the styling lotion or the creme. 
This is another good hairstyle for longer hair.

I went almost 11months without a haircut and just got tired of dealing with it, now I am rocking something really similar to this for the summer. Minus the faux hawk.

smokin.gif

Bookmarked it as well,... made an appt for the mens stylist for friday.. i was going to get a fade and dye it blonde but that red hair is
pimp.gif
  btw im taking Jujitsu crossfit classes

smokin.gif

Bookmarked it as well,... made an appt for the mens stylist for friday.. i was going to get a fade and dye it blonde but that red hair is
pimp.gif
  btw im taking Jujitsu crossfit classes

my hair sticks up way too much to do that everyday.  i tried it for a year and the only thing that would hold my hair was a ton of hair wax.  
frown.gif

i don't know, maybe i should use more conditioner.

i'm stuck to slicking it back.  i think i'll grow it a little longer and go back to a bradley cooper style.  it sucks having long hair in the summer though, sometimes i want to go back to a shaved head.

my hair sticks up way too much to do that everyday.  i tried it for a year and the only thing that would hold my hair was a ton of hair wax.  
frown.gif

i'm stuck to slicking it back.  i think i'll grow it a little longer and go back to a bradley cooper style.  it sucks having long hair in the summer though, sometimes i want to go back to a shaved head.

Originally Posted by shogun

frown.gif

just realized my hair is too thick for this
indifferent.gif
........ so i think ima trim the top and do a 3 on the sides.. slick back the top

Originally Posted by shogun

frown.gif

just realized my hair is too thick for this
indifferent.gif
........ so i think ima trim the top and do a 3 on the sides.. slick back the top

I can't tell if this topic is serious....literally.

yall actually slick ya hair back??? Hit up a barber shop and fix that!!

Back
Top Bottom