:::Meet iPad::: (It really is magical.)

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

How is it too big to be handheld?
laugh.gif

It's a tablet for christsakes.
Handheld would be the PDAs or the iPhone.

But it's primary usage is being held by the hands.

Whatever.

The ultimate tablet on the market...there

But it's primary usage is being held by the hands.

Whatever.

The ultimate tablet on the market...there

laugh.gif
 son just stop it....its not handheld.

laptops are more practical to me; until they perfect this "tablet" pc scene, then i wont be jumping on the bandwagon...91k tho? thats crazy

No, I don't love Apple.
laugh.gif

And if anything if it's not a tablet and it's not a handheld it will spearhead more hybrid devices.

Just like Apple to lead the way.
glasses.gif

And I'm gassing it up because I believe in its potential.
You're gassing it up because you fell in love with the product...you always get infatuated with something and gas it up then forget about it when the next thing comes.

Fanboy.
smh.gif

No, I don't love Apple.
laugh.gif

And if anything if it's not a tablet and it's not a handheld it will spearhead more hybrid devices.

glasses.gif

Typical fanboy right here.
First denies their love for Apple, then contradicts themselves by making a comment clearly praising them.

^He precisely asked if the "vous" in my sig was referring to Apple and it doesn't.

I do like their products, but to say I have a love for them would be false. I own a PC for christsakes.
laugh.gif

I do love this iPad though. 3G version.

How is it too big to be handheld?
laugh.gif

It's a tablet for christsakes.
i dont even have to mention the courier

the ipad is the worst tablet of all tablets that are releasing

just look at the dell streak, it makes the ipad look stupid

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

I think i will be picking this up.

imo i travel a lot and it beats using those small netbooks.

especially with some of the Apps that can be used with the iPad

great for surfing the net compared to a netbook too.

also better then carrying my laptop around all the time.

How much of a vagina are you that u can't carry a 4 lb netbook? How can u say a dumbed down browser is better than a full fledge browser and os? Jesus, Jobs has you guys extremely brainwashed

Apple generates over $75M in 1 day on a product that 99.9% of purchasers haven't touched

http://brainstormtech.blo...imate-120000-ipads-sold/

Nearly 120,000 iPads sold. Their math: 124,596 (orders of all Apple products Friday) minus 16,500 (the average number of online orders on a normal day) times 1.11 (the average number of iPads ordered per customer) equals 119,987 iPads.

Wi-Fi over Wi-Fi+3G. Customers preferred the cheaper (and available April 3) Wi-Fi-only iPad over the Wi-Fi plus 3G model (due out at the end of April) by roughly two to one.

16, 32 and 64GB iPads are equally popular. Pre-orders were almost evenly split between the 16, 32 and 64 GB models, with a slight preference for the least-expensive 16 GB model, which starts at $499, and the most-expensive 64GB, which starts at $699 and can run as high as $829 (AT&T charges not included).

would i get one no....but who i do see getting one if my mom. she loves to read and goes on a few different webpages that the ipad/ipod touch/iphone could handle.

If you love your mother and her eyes, you would not get her this to read anything. Get her a kindle and she will love you forever.

Personally, this is a waste of money for me. Id rather take my money elsewhere but my dad would get a kick out of this because sometimes he doesn't want to turn his pc on for some light browsing. Damn shame, apple could have really done something great but picked to screw over their customers instead

the apple love is ridiculous ... 91k in pre orders
laugh.gif

i have an ipod touch ... waited for later generations

i have a macbook ... i love it but i've had to reinstall the software multiple times due to crashes downloading buggy apple system updates
indifferent.gif
that time machine couldn't do anything about

apple makes some good things ... how can people not see this is trash

this things is byond trash

first off someone should get fired for the name
2nd off THERES NO MULTI TASKING. what the $#+@ is the point of this thing?
3rd that thing looks very uncomftorble to hold

i honestly think that this was a test to see how many sheep apple has to constantly buy sub-par products. they wanted to see how many people will buy something that is obviously inferior. smart chess move IMO.

they now know that they can sell approximately 100 thousand products of whatever the hell they want no matter how trash it is. they have at least 100 thousand people that will buy whatever they put out.

it was a damn test

ipad is trash, if it was $200 then maybe id get one just to fool around with but thats about it. just an oversized ipod touch.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

anybody know if microsoft word is going to be an available app? If so... copped. If not... hello oversized iTouch
I doubt it. Even if they did have something like that, most likely, it would be Pages.

No, I don't love Apple.
laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Net book > than that piece of trash. You cant be productive on  a SINGLE TASK DEVICE. Plus, touch screen netbooks are droppin.
laugh.gif
can't believe fools are buying something they already have

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

I think i will be picking this up.

imo i travel a lot and it beats using those small netbooks.

especially with some of the Apps that can be used with the iPad

great for surfing the net compared to a netbook too.

also better then carrying my laptop around all the time.
Congratulations, you've achieved idiot status.

Back
Top Bottom