:::Meet iPad::: (It really is magical.)

its always the same people trying to hate on apple.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif

I don't see how its hate though. Its completely justified criticism. There is no doubt of the limited capabilities of this device.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

laugh.gif

I don't see how its hate though. Its completely justified criticism. There is no doubt of the limited capabilities of this device.
Exactly, people stay in denial with their Apple blinders on.

If something is great its great, this clearly is NOT.

Mez 0ne wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
TJ Detweiler wrote:
laugh.gif

i've never "hated" on appl before, hell I even got the ipad mini. However, this is weak sauce compared to the competition. People are too influenced by marketing and hype. 

What a great day it will be when all the naysayers adopt the iPad.

And it's going to happen. Watch. Wait.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Mez 0ne wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
TJ Detweiler wrote:
laugh.gif

i've never "hated" on appl before, hell I even got the ipad mini. However, this is weak sauce compared to the competition. People are too influenced by marketing and hype. 

Ipad mini?
roll.gif

This is a piece of junk. Why in the world would you shell out $500-$800 when you could use a little bit more money to buy a good laptop that allows you to actually multitask? Can't even listen to Pandora while surfing the web. Not even the real web. The same web I get on my iPhone. The only thing is, it's excusable on a phone because no one surfs the web that hard on their phone anyway.

steve jobs is the george lucas of the tech industry.

release something new but $$*%++, then release a slightly better/modified version every year to drain more cash.

both of them are innovative, but complete !%+@@*#%.

I'm actually thinking about buying one (2nd generation). Just to have as a super kindle. But between now and then I'll have to convince myself I'll actually read a book.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Mez 0ne wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
TJ Detweiler wrote:
laugh.gif

Ipad mini?
roll.gif

ipod-touch-16gb.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Timetravelinn

I'm actually thinking about buying one (2nd generation). Just to have as a super kindle. But between now and then I'll have to convince myself I'll actually read a book.

get the notion ink adam. kindle screen(e-ink) + lcd. best of both worlds. why on earth would u want to read books on an LCD screen? going to murder your eyes. the kindle is great tho, can't put mine down when i start a new book

Yeah that thing is crap. I will stay with my $300 netbook that does flash and has 250gb hard drive.

i paid $500 for my asus K50 with a LED hi def screen, 4 gb of ram, 320 gd hard drive, and with windows 7 ultimate $%#@ outta here apple yall buggin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

i paid $500 for my asus K50 with a LED hi def screen, 4 gb of ram, 320 gd hard drive, and with windows 7 ultimate $%#@ outta here apple yall buggin
laugh.gif
[applefanvoice\] but it doesn't have an app store!!!![/applefanvoice]......i will give it up to apple, they know how to market products that have been out for years in a new way....

yall are talkin @%%$ about the iPad....and how its just a bigger iTouch/iPhone...

Im saying EXACTLY. I have an iphone and I would love having a oversized iphone in my house at all times
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom