Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

Has there ever been a rapper in history to take 2 L's in one year like Meek?

Damn, career just got started. 

Come on gll it was cool but it wasn't no raid..

I like both artists but meek is gonna be cool after this..if he survived raid hell definitely make it thru this

Last edited:
wasnt as good as raid.

He shouldn't have made it so long somebody need to tell these fools less is more. I miss the old diss tracks that at least had replay value. I will never listen to this again

wasnt as good as raid.

He shouldn't have made it so long somebody need to tell these fools less is more. I miss the old diss tracks that at least had replay value. I will never listen to this again
 ​
This . . . beat/song was boring . . . too long . . . honestly nobody was sitting there for 8 minutes listening to every single bar . . . nobody played this twice​
 ​
Only really good lines were the monkey mask one
laugh.gif
and the "**** how u feel you got lil snupe killed"
sick.gif
 ​
Should have spit over a Meek banger and kept it to two minutes​
 ​
But it's kind of sad you can tell Cass is kinda living for this beef . . . no new music other than a 8 minute diss​
 ​
Honestly hope Meek doesn't respond . . . at this point nothing else can be said . . . it's not interesting on either side . . . nobody is going to "win" . . . I'm not understanding the Meek taking "L's" comments tho lol . . . I consider an L to be what 50 did to Ja Rule . . . essentially ending bul's career as to where nobody is really checking for him . . .​

Last edited:
Interesting how it takes Meek 2 months to respond and Cass responds after 1 day
"I did pop yo mom but you not mine" :rofl:

Last edited:
That was the worst diss song Cassidy probably ever did. I liked Meek's better than that. He should have saved some of those bars for a second reply.

Beat was boring and repetitive.

Dude came back with a URL reply

^Same here :lol: Like somebody said though, Cassidy shouldn't gone off on a Meek Mill beat, maybe even multiple beats but just kept it like 4-5 minutes. The Papoose one is still :rofl: though, other than the "feminization of black men" thing, it's like Papoose read everything I've ever said about Big Sean and put it on a song :lol:

i find it funny how most of these "irrelevent" rappers are washing the floors with these new "relevent" rappers. :lol:

S_ is hilarious.

Dudes are getting lyrically exposed and punked out.

Everyone's been whispering about how mediocre these cats have been for years, now MCs that can actually rap are jumping out of the bushes and straight pummeling them.

:lol: :pimp:

cass handed it to meek again with some of those bars :x

track is way too long though.

Last edited:
That was the worst diss song Cassidy probably ever did. I liked Meek's better than that. He should have saved some of those bars for a second reply.

Cassidy was way too basic,Mill was definitely better this time.

This track ***** all over Raid . I don't see Cass putting out something better than that son should just let it go
you can't be serious...its a fake variant version of raid....cassidy ate that boy's LUNCH and made him retreat for

months to da ol' "im more relevant/got more money then you" tactic cuz he couldn't respond.
laugh.gif

wasnt as good as raid.

laugh.gif

saying this wasn't as good as raid is like saying dying from falling from a plane isn't as bad as getting hit by a freight train.

Cassidy was way too basic,Mill was definitely better this time.
coming across effortlessly =/= sounding basic

cass even threw shots at rick ross baiting him in...pretty shrewd.

Back
Top Bottom