Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

Cass will respond by the end of the day or tomorrow. He has nothing else better to do.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, this **** is disrespectful :x :pimp:

"You had a dog house with a dog house, in the back yard. Now you living in the dog house, in the back yard?"

"Ya momma screamin' like Cassidy,what they do to you?"

:x :x :x :x :x Meek got off on this joint. He needs to keep this **** up.

This.

**** all of you on here for getting me to listen to this ****. I wasn't going to because I knew it would be weak but this **** is Tim Tebow bad. I've never heard so many legendary beats disrespected before. He's yelling so much he couldn't even hear how badly he was off beat. 5 minutes and only one worthy line. Three months to write this ****? Won't even check his Kendrick Lamar response.

**** all of you on here for getting me to listen to this ****. I wasn't going to because I knew it would be weak but this **** is Tim Tebow bad. I've never heard so many legendary beats disrespected before. He's yelling so much he couldn't even hear how badly he was off beat. 5 minutes and only one worthy line. Three months to write this ****? Won't even check his Kendrick Lamar response.
roll.gif

Im sure he has his response written already waiting for cas to respond then drop it right after and move on from this. No need to go back and forth really

Took him 3 months to respond how he gonna have something else to say all of a sudden ?

dam meek went in :rofl:

holy **** :rofl: i was not expecting who shot ya and ether :rofl: this is funny as hell :rofl: omg these beat switches are funny as **** :rofl: noooooo he rapped on the wanksta beat :rofl:

Last edited:

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol: you're right though.

I have still yet to see you say something positive about ANYTHING

laugh.gif
. I actually like reading your posts theyre always hilarious.

Best I ever heard meek spit. Maybe it's some hope for da young boy after all

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom