Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

He went in on that Cass diss. I respect Meek for being the first mainstream rapper to actually respond to Kendrick but that verse was super lightweight,

All he said "you think you da King of New York?" And " Only been in the game for a year and some change."

Burned Cass

Not really much you can say about Kendrick I said it when control dropped I think a lot of dudes where advised against responding to control because the only way to get at him is to out rap him nd I think nobody he mentioned with the exceptions of Push and Krit can maybe Cole nd Drake but idk

How do you drop thar cass diss and turn around and drop this boring ****? Sound like he holding all the way back

mean.gif

Come on, Meek.
roll.gif

But I got dumb as ****...hanging round these rappers cause they dumb as ****

Masterful strategy Meek. Went in on Cass who cant really hurt your career, then respond to Kendrick with a feathery punch. He dropped that garbo so Kendrick wouldnt respond, but Meek could look like he still defending his honor.

Diss was kind of weak IMO but its comedy cause how hes going at Cass over random beats

But Omelly need to drop tape after this track

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Cass gonna ether this fool the 2nd time, and then Kendrick gonna finish him off.

Don't get your hopes up thinking Kendrick is going to respond to any Control disses. He's really just getting a kick out of everyone dissing him.
Burned Cass

Not really much you can say about Kendrick I said it when control dropped I think a lot of dudes where advised against responding to control because the only way to get at him is to out rap him nd I think nobody he mentioned with the exceptions of Push and Krit can maybe Cole nd Drake but idk
For one, all the guys you mentioned know better than to diss Kendrick, secondly, none of them can out rap him even though they are all equally good rappers (cept push), and finally, no one will get at him because all he's doing is making a come up off it.

Meek just mad that he got renegaded on A1 everything

Meek please leave Cass alone, your not in his ballpark let alone the same league...

Last edited:
seriously, it's a wrap for Meek. this dude ain't gonna be the same after this is all done. you cannot go toe to toe with a battle rapper. it's getting quite embarrasing for him :rofl: :rofl:

Meek just need to stick with stunting music

Flashy you tripping his career far from over...when dc3 drop cats gon forget cass existed again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom