Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

Meek still ain't learned...
mean.gif

Hard headed. 

Was better than I expected. Played it at volume 25/100. If he had a voice transplant, I'd probably listen to more of his stuff, at least in a Gucci Mane/Young Scooter way

Last edited:
Jesus Christ :x

Don't want Cassidy respond either just take the L and move on.

Last edited:
he aint sellin cause he wont stop yellin. Nothing beat that.

I don't even remember what meek said. It was some good bars but not if you gonna wait a year to drop it. :rolleyes

It's was ight had some good lines ..he kept repeating his self tho and of course the I'm ballin like (insert nba player ) bar he uses ALLLL the time son is one the most repetitive rappers out from flow to bars

Song got some fire to it, just wish he would have dropped this back when the #meekmillraplike was in full effect :lol:

Meek had to drop soemthing though, Raid was TOO vicious to ignore. I know he sweating right now wondering bout Cass response.

Song got some fire to it, just wish he would have dropped this back when the #meekmillraplike was in full effect :lol:

Meek had to drop soemthing though, Raid was TOO vicious to ignore. I know he sweating right now wondering bout Cass response.

Im sure he has his response written already waiting for cas to respond then drop it right after and move on from this. No need to go back and forth really

Besides that car crash line, all I hear is screaming as usual, don't know how people like this dude

no lie, best i've ever heard from dude.

almost makes me think it was ghost written... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom