Meek Mill - Kendrick You Next (Cassidy Diss) + Ooh Kill Em (Kendrick Lamar Diss) + Cassidy - Catch A

That was the worst diss song Cassidy probably ever did. I liked Meek's better than that. He should have saved some of those bars for a second reply.

Beat was boring and repetitive.

Dude came back with a URL reply
sounds like you never of it before
laugh.gif
mean.gif

cassidy surgically cut meek on that classic 2nd round knockout beat

that cassidy reply was boring...

monkey this, skinny jeans that :rolleyes

what sparked this terrible beef anyway?

That Cassidy response was booty.

Boy need to find another flow damn shame when you make Meek look versatile.

This whole thing should stop now.

don't know how people like this dude

FOR REAL MEEK IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANNOYING RAPPER OUT KENDRICK ASKED FOR DUDES TO STEP THEY GAME UP CLEARLY MEEK CAN'T....I'M WITH NINJA CASS ATE MEEK UP AGAIN MEEK CAN'T F^CK WITH CASS..MEEK RESPONSE WAS SUPER WACK & WEAK I DON'T KNOW WHY HE STARTED WITH CASS

Last edited:
FOR REAL MEEK IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANNOYING RAPPER OUT KENDRICK ASKED FOR DUDES TO STEP THEY GAME UP CLEARLY MEEK CAN'T....I'M WITH NINJA CASS ATE MEEK UP AGAIN MEEK CAN'T F^CK WITH CASS..MEEK RESPONSE WAS SUPER WACK & WEAK I DON'T KNOW WHY HE STARTED WITH CASS
You type like how Meek raps though...

sounds like you never of it before :lol: :smh:

What :lol:

Because I didn't like Super Ugly's beat, means I never heard Dr Dre's song :lol:

Cassidy is far from Canibus. The beat itself was boring, especially to have it on loop for over seven minutes. Canibus made it hot because of his aggressiveness over it.

Cassidy was saying the same thing he's said before. It's nothing new and it wasn't even witty. His other disses were better, and I didn't need almost eight minutes of rehashed stuff. I'm not sure why dudes are overrating this song.

you can tell who just got into rap music by their comments and opinions...

:smh: :lol:

And you can tell people who try to boost their self esteem by jumping to assumptions

Last edited:

sounds like you never of it before
laugh.gif
mean.gif

What
laugh.gif

Because I didn't like Super Ugly's beat, means I never heard Dr Dre's song
laugh.gif

Cassidy is far from Canibus. The beat itself was boring, especially to have it on loop for over seven minutes. Canibus made it hot because of his aggressiveness over it.

Cassidy was saying the same thing he's said before. It's nothing new and it wasn't even witty. His other disses were better, and I didn't need almost eight minutes of rehashed stuff. I'm not sure why dudes are overrating this song.
you can tell who just got into rap music by their comments and opinions...

mean.gif
laugh.gif
And you can tell people who try to boost their self esteem by jumping to assumptions
so you listen to music or you just skim thru it?

Cute.

But break down what was so dope and original in that eight minutes?

The way he got defensive coping pleas? He didn't even rhyme a couple of times because he was trying to explain the situation.

Dudes are letting their hate of Meek boost up this song up.

Cass was done after Ab co-signed what Meek was saying. What Cass should be doing is trying to get Dark Lo and the rest of OBH to help him, but they aren't messin with Cass.

Cyssero's song was way better than this, especially how he started mockin Meek's style.

I can school you on some good diss songs if you want, since you don't seem to know what one is.

Me not know rap is laughable :lol:

Man IMO all these freestyles and "disses" have been mediocre as ****. I appreciate the rivalry and competition that rap hasn't seen for years, but I see why... ***** pointless 

Man IMO all these freestyles and "disses" have been mediocre as ****. I appreciate the rivalry and competition that rap hasn't seen for years, but I see why... ***** pointless 

It was like Cassidy wanted to respond as quick as possible and word Meek to death.

Instead of actually sitting down and coming up with something concise and good that was just three minutes. Instead it was a eight minute run on sentence.

These disses are posted all over the internet, and it's not going to help increase his fanbase at all. That should be the point. Instead it's just a people who hate Meek, who would never buy a Cass album or single acting like he brought the ether.

Cute.

The way he got defensive coping pleas? He didn't even rhyme a couple of times because he was trying to explain the situation.

Cass was done after Ab co-signed what Meek was saying. What Cass should be doing is trying to get Dark Lo and the rest of OBH to help him, but they aren't messin with Cass.

Cyssero's song was way better than this, especially how he started mockin Meek's style.

I can school you on some good diss songs if you want, since you don't seem to know what one is.

Me not know rap is laughable
laugh.gif
CLEARLY your assumptions of meek mill's "fake hate" on niketalk has clouded your better judgement...

we're not even going HARD at him, we're just stating facts..cassidy ate that boy's food TWICE, and if you didn't have such poor

retention skills you would know RAID and BODY have VERY distinct jabs going at meek.....(WSHH comments

have shown NO MERCY to meek mill and everyone agrees cassidy shoved his face in da sand AGAIN)

da fact of da matter is meek mill took 8 months to respond to da scathing *** whoopin he got da first time, and in less than 24 hours

cassidy reminded him why he should've shut up in da first place.

Last edited:
CLEARLY your assumptions of meek mill's "fake hate" on niketalk has clouded your better judgement...

we're not even going HARD at him, we're just stating facts..cassidy ate that boy's food TWICE, and if you didn't have such poor

retention skills you would know RAID and BODY have VERY distinct jabs going at meek.....(WSHH comments

have shown NO MERCY to meek mill and everyone agrees cassidy shoved his face in da sand AGAIN)

da fact of da matter is meek mill took 8 months to respond to da scathing *** whoopin he got da first time, and in less than 24 hours

This dude actually reads WSHH comments for the voice of the people :rofl:

sounds like you never of it before :lol: :smh:

What :lol:

Because I didn't like Super Ugly's beat, means I never heard Dr Dre's song :lol:

cosign the aggression statement

Cassidy might of not did that 2nd Round KO beat justice like Canibus, but he made a good version of it just straight clowning Meek. it's still pretty hillarious :lol:

Cute.

Me not know rap is laughable :lol:

everyone agrees cassidy shoved his face in da sand AGAIN
clearly, not everyone even in this thread. Most people I spoke to think Cassidy's second response was weaker than Mill's response.

It was 8 minutes of dry bars, Cassidy can and has done much better than this. It's clear you have hate for Meek Mill, to even say the second track ate his food when there were no quotables in comparison to Mill's response.

WorldStar HipHop comments as source material lololol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom