Mcdonalds Hamburger looks the same as it did 12 years ago

Originally Posted by mondayC

I can see it in the NT classifieds:
"OG McD's burger. No deterioration, practically DS, the bun is starting to crumble a little bit. $400."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

all the chemicals & steroids they pump in fast food im not surprised the burger still looks the same.

all the chemicals & steroids they pump in fast food im not surprised the burger still looks the same.

So is the bread not bread then? There is no way in hell that bread will last 12 years in that container.

duck tale. There's no way a burger can preserve itself unless you left it inside a glass jar with no oxygen. That burger is a week or two old max.

Originally Posted by yep617

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ehh. I only eat it to fill me up anyways. So I dont care about all that.
QFT

i know what it is from the jump,
but it tastes good, and its quick and easy.
QFT As a matter of fact, I am an addict. They must be putting some kind of chemical in it that makes it so addicting because if I don't haveit for sometime, I crave and even lose sleep

No nutritional value? Then why are people getting so fat off of eating this stuff. There are probably a lot of chemicals and preservatives in the burger butit's not like its made out of bits and pieces of cardboard. And for the most part your body digests this stuff. There's never any scientific data tothis stuff. Why don't they have a chemist do an analysis on one of these burgers? Now I'm not for people living off McD's but making strong claimslike that with no scientific evidence or reasoning just doesn't do it for me.

no nuritional value?
all burgers contain 100% beef
Someone I used to go to highschool with used to work there and said that "100% Beef" is the company name that produces the patties, andnot necessarily a claim that the patties contain 100% beef.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ some of the replies...

if that is really 12 yrs old
eek.gif
i remember watching supersize me and thefries looked almost the same after like 3 months?
smh.gif

i thought the burger on the right was the old one at first
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.. that being said mcgangbang ftw
smile.gif

Some of you must have never seen Supersize Me. I think that was the one. Dude put a hamburger he ordered form a local restaraunt in a glass covered containerand did the same with a McD hamburger. Eventually the first hamburger grew mold and the McD burger never did.

Only way to find out is if we all preserve 1 burger from McDonalds and we all report back in here.

Then we will prove this thing right or wrong

"Post your burger vol: 1st year"

Back
Top Bottom