Mcdonalds Hamburger looks the same as it did 12 years ago

I mean really think about, what amount of perservatives in the burger must be crazy to be able to preserve meat like that.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Everlasting food. Whats not to like!?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

are some of yall joking about your health like that?? I dont understand our mindsets.

terrible

This fascinates me in a marketing/business sense because its amazing how this company conducts itself. They manage to sell people a product that doesabsolutely nothing for you except trick you into thinking your full and taking space in your stomach. Yet they have managed to become the most well known foodchain in the world.
eek.gif

Mcdonald's chemist must be the worlds best if they have managed to produce such scrumptious food.

maybe i can find a 12 year old Arch Deluxe - those were good

with some gatorade citrus cooler to wash it down

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by finnns2003

the real question is... for 1 million dollars, would anyone eat that 12 year old burger??
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Give me a bottle of ketchup, and that burger is ghost.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

As much as people try to show us how McDonalds is sick, Im always gonna be comin back to get it. It hits the spot so I aint gonna complain.

hold up....they haven't been using the "I'm Lovin' It" slogan for 12 years....

nvm, I read the actual site - but who buys a burger without lettuce/ketchup or whatever?

I'm not sayin mcd's is actually good for you or anything, but I'm not really trusting that source...

so a lot of what mcdonalds has to offer is chemical food?

you learn something new everyday.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

hold up....they haven't been using the "I'm Lovin' It" slogan for 12 years....

nvm, I read the actual site - but who buys a burger without lettuce/ketchup or whatever?

I'm not sayin mcd's is actually good for you or anything, but I'm not really trusting that source...

He's not the only person who's done this, and why does it matter if he got lettuce/ketchup? Obviously the point was to see what would happen to theburger not to eat it.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

eh. ill live
brb, getting a quaterpounder ftw

roll.gif
laugh.gif

But on anotehr note, I cant believe this, didnt the guy from super size me show that the fries deteriorate in like 8 days? So how is a burger going to last 12years looking good??
nerd.gif

Me and my dad always talked about this.

The food is toxic and infested with chemicals.

If I eat McDonalds three times a year its alot.

Back
Top Bottom