Mcdonalds Hamburger looks the same as it did 12 years ago

wow this is disgusting i was just on stumble upon and found this website http://www.stumbleupon.co...best-of-mother-earth.aspx 1996 McDonalds Hamburger Posted by Karen Hanrahan at 9/23/2008 7:24 PM and is filed underNutrition,Parenting,HeathE News Archive I teach a workshop titled Healthy Choices for Children. It's a class for parents seeking solutions to how toimprove the way they eat. It's about the alternative food market, organics, and the top ten food additives to avoid and why, menu planning and more.It's a 3 session fabulously informative interactive class. Below is my absolutely favorite prop. People are always astounded when I share this. I have usedthis as show and tell for a very long time.
Burger1996.jpg
This is a hamburger fromMcDonalds that I purchased in 1996. That was 12 years ago. Note that it looks exactly like it did the very day I bought it. The flecks on the burger are crumbsfrom the bun. The burger is starting to crumble a bit. It has the oddest smell. The paper and bag in the backround is circa 2008 - to add decor to the photo.My friend Robyn's idea.
Burgerkeeper.jpg
This is the retro welch's grape juiceplastic container I have always kept it in. People always ask me - what did you do to preserve it ? Nothing - it preserved itself. Ladies, Gentleman, andchildren alike - this is a chemical food. There is absolutely no nutrition here. Not one ounce of food value. Or at least value for why we are eating in thefirst place.
Burger2008.jpg
The burger on the right, off the paper is a 2008 burger. I hadto buy it to get the groovy paper and bag. The meat is a tad darker, the bun a little less golden but in 12 years it will look exactly like that too. Do youfind this horrifying? McDonalds fills an empty space in your belly. It does nothing to nourish the cell, it is not a nutritious food. It is not a treat. Imarvel at how McDonalds has infiltrated our entire world. A hamburger here tastes exactly the same in China or some around the world place. It's cloned.Makes you wonder doesn't it? Do me a favor and share this.

I can see it in the NT classifieds:
"OG McD's burger. No deterioration, practically DS, the bun is starting to crumble a little bit. $400."

I can't even remember the last time I got a burger from McDonalds. Hopefully their nuggets aren't that bad.

the real question is... for 1 million dollars, would anyone eat that 12 year old burger??

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Ehh. I only eat it to fill me up anyways. So I dont care about all that.
QFT

i know what it is from the jump,
but it tastes good, and its quick and easy.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

the real question is... for 1 million dollars, would anyone eat that 12 year old burger??
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Give me a bottle of ketchup, and that burger is ghost.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Wasnt there a thread about this couple months back?

Yes, I think they put different McDonalds' burgers in glass jars or something to see if they turned into mold. A couple of them did but the friesdidn't

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

I can't even remember the last time I got a burger from McDonalds. Hopefully their nuggets aren't that bad.
Nuggets wouldn't look the same after 12 years.

Let's be honest, a kid isn't eating a hamburger for it's nutritional value when he/she go to Mcdonald's. It's all about the toy in thehappy meal.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom