MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Implying Hbo max was inferior? That's stupid. Twitter with it's dumbass making everyone have a blue check.

i'm looking at all these jokes through the same lense, hbo being the superior product/brand name and IT being watered down

1684882283727.png

Love and Death is terrible but I cant just stop watching. Seeing this fat pasty dudes body every episode, this boring *** town, the church.....all of it is awful. :lol:
I think I might call it

I didn’t finish the latest episode because it was just too mind numbingly vanilla

It started off so well too smh

All of the supposed dramatic moments were non impactful scenes lol. Illicit absolutely no emotion from me

So you have to download a whole new app instead of just getting an update?

Smart and convenient :rolleyes

Definitely looking forward to this, especially since I am just packing it in this weekend.

Crazy how they make her look unattractive.

In white lotus she is crazy georgous. Almost too good looking if that makes any sense

Hol up....she's in White Lotus?!?! Might have just jumped up the list :lol:

She still fine AF

I'm saying, though!! Definitely would smash 'REALITY' version of Sweeney idcidcidc

Love and Death is terrible but I cant just stop watching. Seeing this fat pasty dudes body every episode, this boring *** town, the church.....all of it is awful. :lol:
I think I might call it

I didn’t finish the latest episode because it was just too mind numbingly vanilla

It started off so well too smh

All of the supposed dramatic moments were non impactful scenes lol. Illicit absolutely no emotion from me

Quitters :smh:

JKJK I agree that it fell off but IDK where y'all are at because I think the episode that dropped today (Episode 7) is the final one, according to IMDB.

Definitely looking forward to this, especially since I am just packing it in this weekend.

Hol up....she's in White Lotus?!?! Might have just jumped up the list :lol:

I'm saying, though!! Definitely would smash 'REALITY' version of Sweeney idcidcidc

Her and that fine half azn chick from that movie Voyeurs is something else

Quitters :smh:

JKJK I agree that it fell off but IDK where y'all are at because I think the episode that dropped today (Episode 7) is the final one, according to IMDB.

Lol i was about to say Im legitimately giving the show a try but like I dont care about anything going on in these peoples lives. :lol: It looks like they tried their best to make the show compelling but its just not hitting.

Back
Top Bottom