MAX | Out Now |

If anything HBO has watered down their name with this new 'Max' ****.

At least during the 'HBOgo'/ 'HBOnow' eras it was still HBO quality content. Now we can near have to filter out a bunch of nonsense to find the good stuff and even then they usually cancel the stuff with potential after a season or 2.
I agree with them though.

Before I had HBO max I thought it was some supplemental thing you got with your normal HBO channel.

Like “oh I can’t watch it I don’t have HBO”

I’ve said that and have heard others say it.

They do their market research. They aren’t in the business of losing money.

1682707407556.png

jesse plemons great actor :pimp:

storm2006 storm2006 - Hulu made a series last yr based on this same story called CANDY was really good

I feel like I am overwhelmed with content at the moment so I've been holding off on Hulu. Going to start a list and will definitely adding CANDY even though I will have seen the HBO adaptation :lol: Thanks for sharing!

Anyone here watch the Mad Men series from a while back? Just want to know if it’s worth the watch.

Anyone here watch the Mad Men series from a while back? Just want to know if it’s worth the watch.
One of the best shows ever and one of my all time favorite shows. Was cool to see how the advertising industry was back then. You get to see how messed up and miserable some of the characters are with some good humor mixed in.

One of the best shows ever and one of my all time favorite shows. Was cool to see how the advertising industry was back then. You get to see how messed up and miserable some of the characters are with some good humor mixed in.
Cool, I’m about 5 episodes into season one. There are some interesting things happening already, I will stick with it.

Finally started True Detective yesterday, and finished season 1 in one sitting. Don't know why I waited for so long. **** was phenomenal. I know the other seasons don't get as much love, but I'm excited for the rest.
Unpopular opinion: S2 > S3. Both are good watches but I think S2 gets knocked more than it should because it followed up a near perfect S1 and people couldn’t get past Vince Vaughn. The second half made up for the jumbled first half. S3 had better story telling but the characters never captured me.

Back
Top Bottom