MAX | Out Now | Tokyo Vice Season 2

Avatar the way of water is out now.
Wife wanted to watch it. I now get to pick the next two movies because of the OD runtime :lol:

Movie wasn’t terrible. Looked amazing on my OLED but it was definitely meant to be experienced in theaters.

13 years inbetween avatar movies and the plot was a re-hashed, worse version of the first one. That human kid wasn't necessary. grace being comatose but still getting pregnant raises suspicion that a sexual assault happened.

I have been trying to re-watch Righteous Gemstones before S3. I have been like "Why did I forget so much of this" until I realized that S1 dropped in Summer/Fall of 2019 and S2 wasn't until Winter 2022 so it's been almost four years since I saw S1. Great refresher and hilarious show

A lot of people hate watched the hell out of this show apparently.

Anyone watching that Idol show?

Seems like general impressions of it are mid and none of the trailers got me interested.

Wouldn't really give it another thought if The Weeknd wasn't in it.

I ran through the The Sopranos, The Wire and Oz for the first time (yes, I know, late as hell :lol: ) over the past several months and bruh, what a ride. Definitely the upper echelon of TV dramas.

Glad you go to enjoy The Wire and Oz! I still need to do the Sopranos |l It just never feels like the right time

Back
Top Bottom