MARVEL NETFLIX Thread * RIP STAN LEE - Jessica Jones = Final Season

WHICH MARVEL SHOW/SEASON HAS BEEN YOUR FAVORITE SO FAR?

• Daredevil S1

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Daredevil S2

Votes: 43 37.4%
  • Jessica Jones

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • Luke Cage

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • He Insisted & Bragged That He Was the Iron Fist But Never Really Showed & Whined About It Instead AK

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
Idk about near perfect but Punisher season 1 was the last show I watched and liked

Still had the usual problems. Dragged on too long at times.

Sticking to 13 episodes killed a lot of these shows pace.
Yeah, every series has 1 aside story or characters they could of went without and still worked. Again, I’ve accepted that as being the nature of the Netflix series. I will say DDs3 didn’t seem to suffer from that (as much)

Real good season although I was underwhelmed by the final triple threat match. Karen is still unlikable to me and Foggie is still *****made.
Whomever owns the rights to Freak A Leek got a check :lol:

Just finished S3 of Daredevil...the folks at Marvel and Netflix 10000% NAILED it. There was no intergalatic ninja ******** or anything along those lines. I love the brutality and grittiness that was similar to Punisher. This was an amazing effort by the studio. Great stuff. Also, with as annoyed as I was with Karen and Foggy's characters in S1/S2, as S3 went on, I really came to enjoy their story arcs. Learning more about Matt's beginnings, where Karen's issues stem from, and seeing the root of Dex's mental instability was something I never expected from this series. I can't wait for S4.

Does Bulletproof go after Vanessa in an attempt to get back at Fisk, or will he be going strictly at DD's neck? A lot of possibilities for the writers.

Watching luke cage S2 finally. Take a shot every time you hear Harlem and you’d be dead in 5 mins.

Secondly and on a side note, just finished castlevaina S2. Very hit or miss. Great pay off in the end but as a whole it just took too long. It’s 8 25min episodes so that’s saying a lot

Last edited:
LUKE CAGE And IRON FIST Reportedly Lost 2/3 Of Viewership During Their Second Seasons

According to an analysis of Netflix viewing numbers, Luke Cage lost around 59% of viewers and Iron Fist dropped a staggering 64% when compared to its first run of episodes. While the latter losing viewers probably shouldn't come as a surprise after that disappointing first season, it is shocking that Luke Cage lost so many fans. Perhaps Diamondback can be blamed for that?

As a result, poor ratings are what led to the demise of Danny Rand and Power Man's respective TV shows and while we don't know the finer points of Marvel's deal with Netflix, it could be that neither company thought it would be worth spending money on a third season (this would also explain why Iron Fist's episode count was shortened).

Finished DD S3, it was phenomenal. I hope they don't cancel the show, so much possibilities from how this season ended.

And saw this PS floating around, lowkey want this to happen.

152997965566371803-5-670x345.jpg

I can see that, the end of LC season 1 wasn't great. Season 2 was fire. I guess people haven't given it a chance yet, but to be fair they should have at least waited til the end of the year. Holiday season people got time and with DD3 now out some people may binge all 3
JJ came out early in the year so it was all good.

That Fisk back breaker though.

Just finished season 3 yesterday and that fight scene looked so fake and low budget to me. All the punches just looked pulled and so choreographed. And Gomer Pile is not that good of an actor to me. I don't know why people like him so much.

Also, it's not a dealbreaker but kinda whack that Matt never rocked the costume at all.

Other than that, I wish Pointdexter would've killed Karen Page because she's annoying as hell. I FF'd through her origins episode:rolleyes

Just finished season 3 yesterday and that fight scene looked so fake and low budget to me. All the punches just looked pulled and so choreographed. And Gomer Pile is not that good of an actor to me. I don't know why people like him so much.

Also, it's not a dealbreaker but kinda whack that Matt never rocked the costume at all.

Other than that, I wish Pointdexter would've killed Karen Page because she's annoying as hell. I FF'd through her origins episode:rolleyes

I get it. You see that prison hallway scene though?

Back
Top Bottom